53lbs. gone, 17 to goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• espytime1
    espytime1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Your before and after photo is amazing, what a difference. I have about 50-60 lbs. to lose, I just finished my first week (5.2lbs lost) keep up the good work!!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing. Lovely curves
  • newstartin2016
    newstartin2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    stunning!!!! What type of exercise do you do. Would love to know as I just joined today
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great work!
  • tcarroll120
    tcarroll120 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Looking great keep up the good work!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Doubly impressive that you held to the same weight over the holidays. Now to tackle that last 17 lbs. which I have a feeling you'll do as you step up your efforts.
  • JennLH81
    JennLH81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    stunning!!!! What type of exercise do you do. Would love to know as I just joined today

I spin 2-3 times a week, take a Body Pump (weights class) 1-2 times a week, and then do cardio/core on the non-class, gym days!! I found early on I really needed the variety!
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Omg congrats! You look great..
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    What a transformation already - way to go! Can't wait to see your post when you meet your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!