are a lot of people american on here?

Options
i have jus been reading wat people have been eating on the plan and a lot of it seems like american- is this mainly an american site?
im from uk- england- not that it matters- im jus wondering

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    i have jus been reading wat people have been eating on the plan and a lot of it seems like american- is this mainly an american site?
    im from uk- england- not that it matters- im jus wondering
    Probably more American but a lot of British people too, and I think the food database has lots of English food. I have several friends who are from the other side of the Atlantic, and Canada...
  • vcktyrr
    vcktyrr Posts: 27
    Options
    aww wow- looking forward to meetin sum new friends on here from the states then
  • br0seidon
    br0seidon Posts: 19
    Options
    From what I've seen, a majority of the people on here are from the US, yeah.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hiya there are loads of Brits on this site including me. I'm from London
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and I've been able to find all my foods in the database for Lidl, Aldi and Tesco's, there might be more American people here (not sure though) but plenty of others as well
  • crystallized
    crystallized Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Southern California here.

How's it goin?!

I love London!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I dunno but I'm American, nice to meet ya lol
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    There are a few of us brits here! This time of night you'll find more Americans tho!
    I'm not far from london, in hertfordshire
  • vcktyrr
    Options
    nice to meet you all to
    i dont live near london haha im from the north of england
    i wer wondering whether id be able to find all the foods in the tracker but if they have all the major supermarkets in there il be fine
  • vcktyrr
    Options
    aww ye i didnt fink of the time difference- ther wil be a lot of americans on at this time- time for bed for me soon tho haha
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hello from the bay area of California!
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    Options
    I am american but I have friends in the uk and austraila. So I think we are from all over and the foods if you cant find it in the data base you can always add it.
    I think if you want support this is a great place to be no matter where in the world you are.
  • boku70
    boku70 Posts: 80
    Options
    Apparently plenty of British foods in the database, though the site is US-based, I think. My favorite potato chips/crisps are Walker's Baked Salt & Vinegar, and they're in the database! :-)
  • vcktyrr
    Options
    hello there, from the cold north west of england haha
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am American, I lived a year-and-a-half in Ireland and a Summer in England though ^_^ So I am a multi-national persons
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm another Londoner.

I'm sure you'll love the site, I do! I'll send you a friend request.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am a half-brit! lol
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm an ex-Patriate American (California) relocated to Germany. :) Which means you don't need to check your sugar levels, my food diary is in gibberish. lol.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi im a london girl
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Im American, but I like to call myself Californian haha. I have studied abroad though, and hopefully am studying abroad all next school year again too :D