Favorite snacks?

Options
i am going shopping tomorrow and want to get some HEALTHY new foods/snacks. I am getting a little sick of my same old foods at home. What are your favorite things/brands at the grocery store? :)

Replies

• haninesloss
    haninesloss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn! A 100 calorie bag usually does the trick for me.
  • Trump2016
    Trump2016 Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Fruits, pistachios and a teaspoon of cinnamon topped with some kale. Cup of almond milk on the side is nice (30 cals - the brand is Silk).

I love having it right before bed.
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I make my own snacks sugar free Reese's peanut butter cups, and almond joys. Coconut macaroons there easy to make. Fried apples are good to I never buy processed snacks. I have a dehydrator so I make snacks in it to.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Knockoff Triscuits at Aldi are $1.25 a box (3 ingredients) and taste so good with hummus.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I love trying new hot chocolate mixes (especially with seasonal marshmallow flavors). I also love trying new cereals (dry cereal = delicious, portable, low calorie snack often with quite a bit of vitamins from fortification; honey bunches of oats especially has a lot of iron), new protein bars, Lenny & Larry's complete cookies (more calories, but it's a nice treat if you have room in your diary, and low fat/frozen yogurt/slow churned ice creams (I love Edy's and Turkey Hill especially, but if you can find it then Halo Top is the bomb!!!)
    also, if you don't mind purchasing stuff online I've found a lot of really delicious low calorie stuff from Linda's Diet DeLites. I order Simply Scrumptous treats all the time (they have the best brownies, coffee cakes, and carrot cakes) but their website only sells by the dozen so Linda's was great for letting me try individual flavors first!
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    SuperSeedz..... Coco Joe !!!! (Roasted pumpkin seeds with cocoa). Apple slices and PB. Carrots and hummus. Medjool dates.
  • trumpetsarecool
    trumpetsarecool Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pico de Gallo and low fat crackers or rice cakes! Yumm! If you want some healthy fats, add a Tbsp of avacado too!
  • Ngegee
    Ngegee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Celery with Tex mex dip