Detoxing, and Cleansing

Options
Has anyone tried a detox or cleanse? What were the results?

I'm thinking about it now.

Replies

• kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    I did the Jillian Michael Detox and Cleanse a few months back. Um, not to be crude, but you just kinda poo everyting out. I def lost weight and my belly was noticbly smaller. I plan to do one every 2-3 months like it says you can.
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I do a colon cleanser every month, and it works wonders for me...my stomach goes down too!
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    should be a regular event......I do a colon cleanse often for overall health maintenance
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    These things dont work for me. They clog me up even worse and I end up not being able to go potty for over a week!!!! Yikes. If someone has a product they recommend, please do send it my way! The ones that have added fibre are the ones that give me issues, so I've been afraid to try anything else.
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I do Shakeology and it detox and cleanse me out
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    personally i like the Advocare one better, I've tried a couple of the ones at GNC just cause i don't want to spend the money for the advocare, but i haven't found one i like as much as that one.
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    These things dont work for me. They clog me up even worse and I end up not being able to go potty for over a week!!!! Yikes. If someone has a product they recommend, please do send it my way! The ones that have added fibre are the ones that give me issues, so I've been afraid to try anything else.

Not drinking enough water it sounds like??
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I drink a warm glass of water w/ lemon juice in the morning as soon as I wake up (but I do not add sugar like the instructions say you can - the taste doesn't bother me)

http://www.clean-energy-ideas.com/natural_detox/lemon_juice_detox.html
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll give them a try!
  • walkinghope
    walkinghope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do the Advocare one as well. In fact, I'm on day 4 of one right now. I feel better, physically and mentally, than I did on Monday - so I must have been in bad shape. ;) This is the third time I've done one. If you want more info, feel free to message me.