That moment when.....

Options
You're dieting and sooooo excited to eat and its your birthday and use your cheat as a refeed, then at the end of the night your laying down feeling like you're gonna puke and full of regret....yeah that's me right now lol. Went toooooo hard on the Brazilian BBQ.....gonna have a killer leg workout tomorrow lol

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    And then you eat and go into a carb coma and think oh snap I feel like I have a hangover and I feel like crap but I didn't even get drunk!
  • SvetlanaHebert
    SvetlanaHebert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!! :smiley:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Nope, I never regret eating all the food!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Brazilian bbq is a great way to food coma tho, good choice!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • millovki
    millovki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ...you eat a chocolate mini rice cake and it tastes like CoCooa Puffs! :p I'm coocoo for cocoa puffs.
  • elaineamj
    elaineamj Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I had a delicious Chinese food last night to celebrate my MIL's birthday. After eating half my meal, I was full. After I finished my yummy lobster (the Chinese do it best!), I was stuffed. This was about 1/3 to 1/2 the food I usually consume when we go out to eat! I told my DH that I actually regretted eating so much last night.

The best part? It was primarily fresh seafood and light, low cal options so my feast was a whopping 824 calories! I had planned to have ice cream at home or something to eat up my leftover calories for the week - but was full until well past bedtime.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    That's me at my birthday or Holidays when I decide not to care about calories, lol. But yeah, I always get a great workout the next day.