Rasberry ketone

Options
Hello I've started these Forza raspberry ketone diet tablets and just wondering if anyone else is using or has used the before?

Replies

• kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Save your money and try a calorie deficit instead.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to tell you that you wasted your money on a worthless product.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Stop letting the dieting industry con you. Buy a food scale for $10-$20, weigh and log accurately, and lose weight. Plain and simple. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10257474/starting-out-restarting-basics-inside#latest
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Big fat Dr oz con I'm afraid.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    ^ All the above. It's a worthless diet scam. The only thing that will get lighter is your wallet.
  • katieowen1994
    katieowen1994 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I did buy them so I may swell take them if they do or don't do anything at least it's a bit of motivation to watch what I eat, if I am 17 stone how many calories would you suggest to eat
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Raspberry is good for helping to boost iron levels, but be careful as those particular pills have about as much caffeine as 3 espresso shots.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I did buy them so I may swell take them if they do or don't do anything at least it's a bit of motivation to watch what I eat, if I am 17 stone how many calories would you suggest to eat

If you put your stats and goals into MFP, it should give you a calorie goal.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

Read the stickies, fill out your profile and other info and it will tell you how many calories to eat. Although, I can almost guarantee you'll be given 1200 calories if you set your weight loss to 2 lbs a week
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    They help you poop though, if that's a problem... According to my mom anyway. Lol.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I fell into the trap early in my journey as well. All they did was make me burp rasberry for 2 hours in the morning and give me horrible indigestion.

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones are still a thing? I thought that silly fad died down sometime in 2014.

OP, next time you want to get rid of some cash for no particular reason, just send it to me. I need help paying my student loans. Kthx.