Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• addyharn
    addyharn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Been using MFP on and off for the past 2 years. I made a new account and am trying to lose weight instead of gain it this semester in college!
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm Ashley! Been using MFP for a few years but had stopped this summer -- I am back in it and ready to have some accountability to back me up!!! Feel free to add :)
  • ctovey2015
    ctovey2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to MFP. just started using it to help me get back in shape. If you want to add me, feel free. I like often, and comment with positive encouraging statements. Stay calm and fitness on!
  • JahDawta
    JahDawta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Blessed Monday Mawnin MFP peeps! Let's get the week started with some positive vibes!! ;):):*
  • Denver88Broncos
    Denver88Broncos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add Me.
  • BigMac14
    BigMac14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im trying to get active and get back to my power lifting strength. Lifting is easy....eating right is the hard part.
  • Droid2002
    Droid2002 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a good monday
  • kylerkl
    kylerkl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, new to MFP but not to the world of fitness, let this year be your WOW year !!!!
  • aprilmpinkston
    aprilmpinkston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting started for the 2nd time around. Would love to have some friends and supporters!! Feel free to send me a request!!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all smalltown DJ right here trying to do better. Add away!
  • lukecrane87
    lukecrane87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    new to this what can I put in for treadmill running as it does not give option? add me help and tips welcome
  • sastacular
    sastacular Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Heyyy guys I'm looking for friends. Doesn't seem very easy to add friends on here? Please go ahead! I've started weight loss focus today. Looking for people with a similar goal!
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends that log everyday like I do!
  • kgentz
    kgentz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Recently re-joined MFP. I had some labs drawn and found out I am borderline diabetic. So it's time to get my butt in gear!! Mainly focusing on diet changes (40/30/30) and then looking to introduce more activity. I would love some new friends to help motivate me, so feel free to add away!!
  • bzymommy5boyz
    bzymommy5boyz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • trina592
    trina592 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Please add me I have no friends I have no idea how to add someone either
  • ChicagoCalifornian
    Options
    Always looking for support and friends! Add me
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Free likes
  • BrownieKitty12345
    BrownieKitty12345 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose so weight. I would love some extra friends to help keep me moviated and encouraged! Please add.
  • KimmyJaneTD
    KimmyJaneTD Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me