What's your pets nickname

Options
1235»

Replies

• firestarbeauty
    Options
    my cat's name is buttons

and what usually comes out of my mouth is "little baby" or button in spanish:bigsmile:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Our pup is named Daisy and she usually goes by either Daisy May or Daze.
  • lmk1978
    lmk1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have two black and white cats Sparta and Bella or Fluffalicous and Houdini.
  • kandraj
    kandraj Posts: 48
    Options
    I have a ****zu names Kennedy Coco-Puff, we call her KenKen.
    I have a Himmie cat named Sophie and we call her Sophie Kitty.
    I have a Cockatiel named Birdie and we call her Little Birdie.
    I have two turtles, who don't have names and we call them...nothing really, just the turtles...
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    my dog is a beagle and pug named barkley we call him ham bubba , bubba bear, hamster, hammie hamerson hubba bubba sir barks alot and killer cause he has little dog syndrome goes after everything bigger then him
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've got a tweener Dachshund too. There's a pic of her in my profile. I only call her Clover or Clover Rover though so I'm not much for this thread. :ohwell:
  • philandrachel
    Options
    Our dog Maggie May is usually referred to as Mags, Punkadoodle or my personal favorite- Prettyface {because the markings on her face do indeed make her prettyface}!
  • StarrDanos
    Options
    Lol thats to cute! I have 4 dogs but the one everyone picks on me for is my Snookie. I have a nickname for her and its "Snook-um-doodles" hahaha I have NO idea where it came from!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I've got to kitties....my big black Bear whom I call Chubchub, Bubbsy, or sweetiepetie..

and my orange tabby Diego...whom is my Snugglywuggly, jerkface, and Satan. (When he's not being a sweet snuggle buddy...he's a real P.I.T.A.):smile: