vivofit 2help

I just got my vivofit 2and for some reason it does not sync my steps on MFP . Also I didnt realize when purchasing you must have a "smart" blue tooth for it to even be compatible. I had to end up using my parents lap top in order to sync! Has anyone else had these issues?

Replies

• srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    I just got my vivofit 2and for some reason it does not sync my steps on MFP . Also I didnt realize when purchasing you must have a "smart" blue tooth for it to even be compatible. I had to end up using my parents lap top in order to sync! Has anyone else had these issues?

I thought I had same problem then it randomly started working after few hours. Maybe wait and see? Plus thought I saw something about maintenance earlier
  • perdygreeneyes
    perdygreeneyes Posts: 25 Member
    Yes it should be back up now eastern time anyway. The step issue has been since i starting syncing (few days) I dont see the steps online or on MFP APP
  • Hilltopper1997
    Hilltopper1997 Posts: 22 Member
    I have had an issue for the past couple of days with my steps syncing to mfp, but the data was going from mfp to my garmin viviofit. I could see my calories and weight info in my garmin app that came from mfp. Then today I could see my steps in mfp. Maybe the bugs are worked out?!
  • perdygreeneyes
    I have had an issue for the past couple of days with my steps syncing to mfp, but the data was going from mfp to my garmin viviofit. I could see my calories and weight info in my garmin app that came from mfp. Then today I could see my steps in mfp. Maybe the bugs are worked out?!

yeah im not sure whats going on :( im just learning all this too. But on MFP app where it says steps theres nothing there!
  • perdygreeneyes
    Its working YAY!!!!! :)