Heart rate montior need help

Options
Im looking for suggestions on a good heart rate montior, I would like a watch type and don't want to spend alot of money.

Replies

• cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    For it to be accurate you really need one with a chest strap. I have several friends on her that have this one and like it

http://www.vitadigest.com/sportline-duo-1025-men.html
  • losinfat4good
    Options
    I have a pro-form that I got from walmart for about 60 bucks, maybe it was 50. it has a chest strap and I absolutely love it!!!!
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    There's no point in getting one without a chest strap. I've got the polar FT4 and it's great. I think it's $78 or so on amazon. I think I've seen people mention cheaper HRMs with chest straps if you're looking to save money, but I don't remember what brand.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have a sport line that I bought at Walmart for about $40 or so. You enter your stats and it gives you your calorie burn.
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    There's no point in getting one without a chest strap. I've got the polar FT4 and it's great. I think it's $78 or so on amazon. I think I've seen people mention cheaper HRMs with chest straps if you're looking to save money, but I don't remember what brand.

I just ordered the Polar FT4 the other day on Amazon and it was $53 with free shipping. There was a 20% off sale if you used your Amazon card. It was $65 and free shipping before the sale.
  • linsey4u2
    linsey4u2 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!