Healthy over Skinny

Options
Let's motivate each other to be healthy and a better version of ourselves! No more fad diets and starving yourself! Let's accomplish our weight loss goals with healthier diets and exercise! Your here because you have to work hard for it, just like me. Let's finally reach our goals in 2016! No more excuses friends. Add me for support and I'll add you too. I'm 5'7", 29, Toronto

Replies

• x5hjg
    x5hjg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi danicaliforn1a, I just put all my fad diet books into the loft yesterday!!! Not doing me any good apart from causing me to obsess over food then put weight on because I've done 3 different diets in a week
  • val16villar
    val16villar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey I am down to motivate and be a healthier me! Feel free to add me!
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm also I 5'7" and 29. My phone has issues with friending for some reason
  • Randy70Wats
    Randy70Wats Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's tough at times ....but we can all do it!!!!!
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    healthy can always kick skinny's shriveled little *kitten*! be strong! be beautiful! choose healthy
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I'm happy too see so many people with the same attitude! I think everyone should aim to get healthier and fitter, not "skinnier".
  • whitt125
    whitt125 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with y'all!

I'm eating at a healthy but realistic deficit and doing strength training 5 days a week. I'm all about being fit, strong and healthy...not just a skinny version of my current self. I have nearly 100 lbs to lose and I'm in this for the long haul!

Feel free to add me.
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to be supportive buddies with you all! Please add me. :)
  • carriesheph
    carriesheph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in. My goals for this year is a healthier, stronger body and mind
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with skinny?
    Healthy is great but you can be skinny and healthy too.
  • danicaliforn1a
    danicaliforn1a Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with skinny?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that we want to encourage each other to lose the weight in healthy ways. No fad diets or starvation. Even the MFP 2 lbs a week at 1200 calories might be too low for some peoples body types. Losing it by making real lifestyle changes. Whole foods, fitness and positive friends to help along the way. Healthy and fit, not just a goal to be skinny. Please add me, I will happily support you :)
  • yourhiddengem
    yourhiddengem Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with skinny?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that we want to encourage each other to lose the weight in healthy ways. No fad diets or starvation. Even the MFP 2 lbs a week at 1200 calories might be too low for some peoples body types. Losing it by making real lifestyle changes. Whole foods, fitness and positive friends to help along the way. Healthy and fit, not just a goal to be skinny. Please add me, I will happily support you :)

This I can get behind :)
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with skinny?

Thanks. I was having a bad day after being skinny-shamed by a colleague.