Momma' of little ones

Options
Hey Momma's,
I spent the last 10 months taking it pretty easy, enjoying life as a new mom. I'm now feeling like I'm ready to get back at it. Slow and steady is my new goal as I have other priorities in my life now. Looking for friends in a similar boat.

Replies

• janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    The only thing different with me is that the taking it easy started midway through pregnancy and my little boy is now nearly 14 months old!! I'm absolutely with you on the slow and steady - as a working mum, time is precious. However, I'm also finding that the healthy eating and fitness is now a higher priority than it used to be - I want to be able to chase my increasingly speedy little boy around and play with him and I want to live a long and healthy life to see him grow up and find his way in the world. Suddenly it is more important! Sending you a friend request :)
  • momsgottalose2
    momsgottalose2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mm with 4 kids aged 7,5,3 and 5 months. Getting back into the swing of things now! Currently down 9lbs still have another 60 to go but I'm determined and I can do this !

Add me if you want :)
  • WinterSkies
    WinterSkies Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have a 3.5 year old and a 17 month old. I've been actively trying to lose since last summer, so I'm about halfway to my goal now, with about 30lb to go :smile: It's been pretty slow and steady for me - spending time with the kids is definitely a priority!
  • darken6
    darken6 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of seven with my youngest being 8 months old tomorrow. I'm on a 20-day logging streak and 5 lbs down so far. I'm aiming for another 25 lbs off. All feel free to add me! Moms unite! :)
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Momma's! I've sent friend requests.
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 19 month old, am very much into running and gym now, have lost most of my weight thanks to breastfeeding, just got a few more pounds to go
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Mama of a 16-month old here with similar goals it seems!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have three kids, youngest is 15 months. I started actively losing weight 10 months ago and am now in maintenance. Definitely agree with slow and steady, no one needs a hangry momma. Now, I'm really just focusing on kepping up with my fitness. My gym closed 2 weeks ago and I'm feeling a little worried.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Add me! My kids are 8,6,5,1.5

I aim for 1-1.5# a week....slow and steady!
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little one. I have two girls that are 3 and 6. Its definitely harder to find the time to work out because family, work, and college take precedence but it's worth it when I see my kids making healthier choices because I'm modeling healthier choices for them.
  • JackieMarie1989jgw
    JackieMarie1989jgw Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mine is almost the same age as yours- 9, almost 10 months and I am in the same boat. I didn't worry much about my weight before but now that I am breastfeeding less those last pounds are being stubborn, but I'm not in a rush. Just trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me!
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mama of 2. My oldest is 2 and youngest is 3 months old. Been working out for a month but have not weighed myself. Add me if you want :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mm with 4 kids aged 7,5,3 and 5 months. Getting back into the swing of things now! Currently down 9lbs still have another 60 to go but I'm determined and I can do this !

Add me if you want :)

My kids are similar in age to yours! Almost 7, 5, 3, and just turned 1. :)

I'm down 80 lbs in the past year with my four hooligans so it can be done! You just have to make time for it.
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mom of 3 (7, 5 & 8 months)
    This has been the hardest pregnancy for me to shed any weight. I think I'm only down about 15 lbs. Since my sons birth.
    I just started seeing a personal trainer twice a week. I've signed on with him for 9 months to lose 50 lbs. I definitely need someone to push me this time.
    Add me if you would like :)