Cheat Days

Options
13»

Replies

• BlackPantherChick123
    Options
    Damn everyone is harsh here. I know people that eat healthy all week and eat whatever they want on the weekends and stay in decent shape. Not sure your goals but I know plenty of people that are ok with just decent shape. Try it out for a while and see if it works for you!

They believe I'm going to have a binge eating disorder when I don't binge like that. I don't have a binge eater disorder or trying to have one damn people. All I ask was if what I said possible to eat healthy all week and eat whatever on weekends geez...I'm young and want to enjoy myself too u no. I'm suppose to be eating 2300 or more since I'm just maintaining but I never exactly go over 3 or 4K since I have a small stomach and petite.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Damn everyone is harsh here. I know people that eat healthy all week and eat whatever they want on the weekends and stay in decent shape. Not sure your goals but I know plenty of people that are ok with just decent shape. Try it out for a while and see if it works for you!

They believe I'm going to have a binge eating disorder when I don't binge like that. I don't have a binge eater disorder or trying to have one damn people. All I ask was if what I said possible to eat healthy all week and eat whatever on weekends geez...I'm young and want to enjoy myself too u no. I'm suppose to be eating 2300 or more since I'm just maintaining but I never exactly go over 3 or 4K since I have a small stomach and petite.

I'm sorry you're upset. People were just going off of *what you wrote* about under-eating, over-exercising, having an history of EDs, eating as much as 5,000 calories (that you guessed), and people around you being concerned for you.

All we have to go by is what you wrote and it painted a concerning picture for some of us.
  • BlackPantherChick123
    Options
    I don't like being accused that I'm going to give myself another disorder. Especially a binge eating disorder, I don't want to gain weight I just want to maintain and the "binge" is just a cheat day once a week but who says I'm always going to consume that much calories? It was just a "what if" question
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

Funny how your story changes with every post.

You've already made up your mind that you're going to do it, so just go do it and leave the thread alone.
  • smis92103
    smis92103 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sorry-I did not have the details, my answer would be different then. Good luck!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I don't like being accused that I'm going to give myself another disorder. Especially a binge eating disorder, I don't want to gain weight I just want to maintain and the "binge" is just a cheat day once a week but who says I'm always going to consume that much calories? It was just a "what if" question

in your other thread you said you enjoyed eating up to 4000 calories but then had to put in the work to burn it off during the week. Given your history this sounds like a recipe for setting yourself up for a binge/restrict cycle....

as we said, talk to your treatment team about this and see what they say ...
  • BlackPantherChick123
    Options
    I'm sorry everyone....I see that y'all r concerned...nutrition, portions, and physical activity is so complicated tho.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Nobody is trying to accuse you of anything. People are responding the way they are out of *concern*, not because they want to accuse you of something. I understand how it can be tempting to see stuff like this as an attack, but that truly isn't what it is. People are worried about you because of stuff they see in your posts (and you've mentioned that people IRL are worried about you too).

Is everyone worried about you wrong? Maybe. But they could also be right -- it's something to consider.