Tall Ladies

Options
I'm 5'11" and looking for some other tall female friends for some motivation, tips, and tricks

Replies

• desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" and Maintaining. Feel free to add
  • Breaking_Flab
    Breaking_Flab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Buuuuuumping

I am 6'1" and have about 80lbs to lose. Feel free to add :smile:
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP about 3 weeks. I am 5'11" and need to lose about 25 lbs. I have the gym part down but I need to get my calorie intake in order. I was just guestimating how big my food servings were and now I am going to be more strict about measuring my intake. You can add me as a friend.
  • jparker3363
    jparker3363 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 6'0" and just starting again. I have 80 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    6ft here and starting again. Lost a total of 70lbs....turned into a lazy pants and regained 35lbs in 6 months. Back on track though!! Feel free to add me.
  • KelleyP88
    KelleyP88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'11...This is my 2nd week. I'm down 7.6lbs from last week which I'm sure had more to do with changing my eating habits and drinking water. But hopefully I'll be able to lose 2 lbs this week. My goal is to lose about 25lbs total.
  • SwimmyD
    SwimmyD Posts: 96 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5'11" (used to be 6' but have shrunk an inch). I've lost 18lbs and I'm close to goal weight. Add me if 1) You like to regularly comment vs. Just "liking" a status 2) you have an open diary.
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5'10.5". Feel free to add me!!
  • dlmcgowan93
    dlmcgowan93 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 6 ft tall. I've been on here for 50 days and have lost 15 pounds. Still want to get rid of 60 more. I'm going to friend request all of you!!!
    :D
  • misslauratgreen
    misslauratgreen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10ish and need to lose 70+, everyone feel free to add me need ALL the motivation :P
  • butterfly21295
    butterfly21295 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and have about 27 pounds to lose. Been struggling with these pounds for about 6-7 years now. Needs help in the right way to get rif of it forever. Feel free to ad me. :smiley:
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi i am about 5'10" give or take (since i keep shrinking) LOL I have already lost 85 pounds, but still have a bit to go. I log on daily, have an open diary, and interact with my friends daily, and welcome anyone who does the same.
  • Sweetnsimpleblond
    Sweetnsimpleblond Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 with 20 lbs to lose. Although I'm sure that will change once I hit those 20 lbs.
  • JinxedyJinx
    JinxedyJinx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'10" Here. Down 30 pounds to a healthy BMI, working on the last 10. Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey tall ladies! I am 5'10" and just started back up again! I want to be able to buy tall pants without having to order online since so many stores dont carry big AND tall sizes... Add me!!