How much weight do you want to loose?

Options
Hi All!

I'm curious as to how much weight everyone wants to loose and how you plan to accomplish the weight loss???
I wish to loose 70 lbs through the ketogenic diet. How about you???? :)

Replies

• deenam2015
    deenam2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would love to loose about 100 lbs. Need all the motivation I can get!
  • desi0411
    desi0411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would LOVE to lose 50 pounds.
  • desi0411
    desi0411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm curious as to how much weight everyone wants to loose and how you plan to accomplish the weight loss???
    I wish to loose 70 lbs through the ketogenic diet. How about you???? :)

Hi Serrano,

My plan is to stay in the 1000 calorie diet. I slice of bread a day and cut my sugar intake
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    deenam2015 wrote: »
    Honestly I would love to loose about 100 lbs. Need all the motivation I can get!

What's your plan??
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    desi0411 wrote: »
    Hello, I would LOVE to lose 50 pounds.

What's your plan?
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I have a bit over 50 lbs to lose. I am sticking to a 1100-1300 calories a day, drinking 80+ water a day, either swimming or walking/cycling most every day (except on Wednesdays when I attend my TOPS (take off pounds sensibly) meetings. You are welcome to add me. Down 31 lbs presently, but I have my eyes on the prize :-) My food journal is open so you are welcome to see what I eat.
  • deenam2015
    deenam2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well my plan is to try to stick to all of my calorie intake goals and I also just purchased the complete Hip Hop Abs DVD system so that should be fun and help a lot. :smile:
  • cheniquagibson
    cheniquagibson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 60lbs and I'm trying to watch the things I eat and exercise 5 days a week I'm not only looking for the weight to come off I want an over all life change
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose 55 lbs., I'm 25 from my goal now. My plan, burn more calories than I eat.
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    60 lbs, well when I started. Plan, I have none. I work best with watching my calories, hence using the app. ;) But I also have a Jawbone and a Planet Fitness membership, so money kinda motivates me.
  • shrinkinmom1
    shrinkinmom1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs and have kept it off for 6 years. I am finally ready to push ahead and lose that last size. I try not to weigh myself and go by the sizes in my closet. The scale was an achilles heal for me so it was one of the things I gave up using. I would be quite satisfied if I can just continue to to maintain. I have found that I can gain weight and I can lose weight but maintaining is a totally different mindset. I try to eat high protein, mostly vegetables and good carbs avoiding processed foods as much as possible. I am no where near perfect. I aim for 1200 calories a day but I am happy if I stay under 1500. I kickbox 5 mornings a week and as soon as it gets warmer I will try to start walking/running.
  • Feenin2bfitt
    Feenin2bfitt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will like to lose 75lbs. My plan is to stick to a low calories, low carb diet.
  • smer1977
    smer1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 20-30 lbs and my plan is regular exercise, no softdrinks, minimal carbs and tons of vegetables and fruit. I am striving to stay below 1200 calories per day but have been around 1000-1100 calories after one month in.
  • smashtastic27
    smashtastic27 Posts: 15 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Jordan :-) I really really want to lose about 25 pounds. My plan is to eat less than I burn. So it's your standard Weight loss by calorie defect.