Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need accountable friend's.

hemilovee
hemilovee Posts: 82 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone it's my first time posting here I didn't even look at this side of myfitnesspal glad I did though. I am trying to lose at least 20lbs this month. Yet, my goal is to get to 160lbs by April(before graduation) and my current weight right now is 194. Add me I am not sure how all this works lol. I hope we can help each other out by keeping each other motivated. Thanks

Replies

• wise92815
    wise92815 Posts: 13 Member
    :):) you can do it!!
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    hemilovee wrote: »
    Hey everyone it's my first time posting here I didn't even look at this side of myfitnesspal glad I did though. I am trying to lose at least 20lbs this month. Yet, my goal is to get to 160lbs by April(before graduation) and my current weight right now is 194. Add me I am not sure how all this works lol. I hope we can help each other out by keeping each other motivated. Thanks

That's a lot in 1 month...just over 4 LB a week consistently. Obviously it's up to you but I find if I set really challenging goals if I struggle I completely give up because they quickly seem unachievable. Having said that, if that's what you want to do then all the best x
  • hemilovee
    hemilovee wrote: »

That's a lot in 1 month...just over 4 LB a week consistently. Obviously it's up to you but I find if I set really challenging goals if I struggle I completely give up because they quickly seem unachievable. Having said that, if that's what you want to do then all the best x

Yea I just realized that. If I lose 20lbs within those months I'll be happy lol. I'll just keep going afterwards to accomplish my goal.
  • hemilovee
    wise92815 wrote: »
    :):) you can do it!!

Thank you!