Looking for diet guidance and motivational friends!

Options
Hi! How's everyone? I am looking for new friends that will motivate me to and maybe share pointers about training and diet

Replies

• jessicarehll
    jessicarehll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to compete like your profile says, I'd check out Layne Norton and Alan Aragon for nutrition and lifting info. They're both very well respected, and they're both scientists that lift and compete, or at least used to.
  • Missbelleisfit
    Missbelleisfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
    I did! thanks
  • Missbelleisfit
    Missbelleisfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    If you're looking to compete like your profile says, I'd check out Layne Norton and Alan Aragon for nutrition and lifting info. They're both very well respected, and they're both scientists that lift and compete, or at least used to.
    thank you for the info! I'll look them up. I am not gonna try to compete soon tho but I want like a good physique to start off.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    thank you for the info! I'll look them up. I am not gonna try to compete soon tho but I want like a good physique to start off.

Either way, it's all about progression.