Wedding target

Options
Hi all

I'm working on toning up and losing about 7 more pounds before I get married in September. I started MFP after Christmas and lost 6 pounds but have stalled yo-yoing 2 pounds up and down for a couple of months. So, this time I mean business!

I'm going to try really hard to stick to my 1200 calories a day and am dancing twice a week. I've also bought the Tracy Anderson mat workout DVD.

Anyone else looking to shift under 10 lbs in 10 weeks? It would be great to have someone else to help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Replies

• karenflake
    Options
    I am getting married in September as well, but am looking to lose more than that :) I started the Eat to Live and have been averaging about 1/2 a day, throwing in daily exercise, without feeling like crap. This is actually a roughly 1600 calorie diet and I feel really great. 8 lbs so far... :)
  • samonaco
    samonaco Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking to lose 20lbs by September 24th for a half marathon. It may be more than what you want to lose but I am definitely in need of some support to keep me straight as well. I have already lost 12 in 8 weeks. The one disastrous thing that college did for me was added a few too many lbs on and of course the school loans! Congratulations on the wedding! : )
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your up coming wedding. I am also getting married in Sept and I would like to get down another 5 lbs and tone up my lower half a bit :)
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    We can do this!!!:smile:
  • lorischlitz
    Options
    10 pounds in 10 weeks shouldn't be a problem. Cardio, Cardio, Cardio ..GL!
  • confettiplan
    Options
    Thanks all! Cardio it is...