1200 calorie diet

Options
2»

Replies

• rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    If the third picture is you at 145, you look like you're at a good weight now; you might want to eat more so you can retain muscle mass. How tall are you, by the way?
  • kaylaboysell13
    kaylaboysell13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lyssa1210 wrote: »
    I like turkey and spinach and eggs so so you use a tortilla as a wrap or what? I would like to be friends and see your diary of possible because I always have trouble staying under 1200 calories. I have to lose 25 lbs. you look a lot younger though and when you get my age is a lot harder!

Yes I have it saved in my recipe. I use a wheat tortilla, spinach, laughing cow cheese spread, and turkey.. I think the whole wrap is like 270 calories. It's awesome
  • kaylaboysell13
    kaylaboysell13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    rosebette wrote: »
    If the third picture is you at 145, you look like you're at a good weight now; you might want to eat more so you can retain muscle mass. How tall are you, by the way?
    rosebette wrote: »

I am 5'7
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    lyssa1210 wrote: »
    I like turkey and spinach and eggs so so you use a tortilla as a wrap or what? I would like to be friends and see your diary of possible because I always have trouble staying under 1200 calories. I have to lose 25 lbs. you look a lot younger though and when you get my age is a lot harder!

If you're only looking to lose 25 lbs, I can almost guarantee that 1200 is too low for you, also. Unless you're a dwarf, or 90 years old.