Working on dat booty doe

Options
musichales
musichales Posts: 121 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey yall, my name is Halee and I'm 23 and am just starting my adventure into becoming a healthier and prouder woman! I have struggled with weight my whole life and always related to the word "pudgy". Well I'm sick and tired of being the "pudgy" girl. It's time to identify as the healthy girl, mentally and physically. I would love it if you would add me so that we can encourage and support each other as we embark on this seemingly arduous task. May the odds be ever in our favor!!

Replies

• vamshi3101
    vamshi3101 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    gym 30%... diet 70% can only possible with 100% discipline is an old saying but true all the time
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined and I love your outlook. Just go for it!
  • musichales
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'm very excited about making this life change
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Add me!!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I, too, am looking to tone-up and make some gains! I've been really focused on "getting fit" for about 2-years, but as of October my goal is to make some muscle gains (especially in the booty department)! I follow a high-protein diet and hit the gym daily! Would love to be friends! Wonder how similar our stats are?! 5' and currently 114 lbs. - looking to "maintain" but I eat back my work-out cals (mostly clean proteins and veggies) in order to achieve those gains
  • BeccaWixom
    BeccaWixom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!!!
  • jlrrob17
    jlrrob17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You better do your best ha ha I'm counting on you to keep that motivation ;)
  • bangingiron
    bangingiron Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • musichales
    Options
    Definitely add me! I, too, am looking to tone-up and make some gains! I've been really focused on "getting fit" for about 2-years, but as of October my goal is to make some muscle gains (especially in the booty department)! I follow a high-protein diet and hit the gym daily! Would love to be friends! Wonder how similar our stats are?! 5' and currently 114 lbs. - looking to "maintain" but I eat back my work-out cals (mostly clean proteins and veggies) in order to achieve those gains

We definitely need to trade exercises and meal plans! It sounds like you've been kicking butt in those departments! And our stats are pretty far off but that's ok! I'm 5'11" and I'm at a pretty average weight. My main goal is to tighten everything up and start building some muscle!
  • musichales
    edited February 2016
    Options
    jlrrob17 wrote: »
    You better do your best ha ha I'm counting on you to keep that motivation ;)

I won't let you down <3