Another newbie arrived.

MB1967
MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

end of my first week on here. I really like the site, it really keeps me focused.

After trying every diet I can think of I`m now just going to eat less and move more.

I`ve been reading the posts and everyone seem sreally friendly, please feel free to send me a request. I really believe that going through this with support and encouragement is the best way to succeed, so if you feel that you need any help please let me know and I`ll do what I can to help!

Enjoy the weekend..

Replies

• ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Welcome!
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Welcome to MFP, im sure you,ll do very well on here and meet your goals, good friends are great for support and motivation, feel free to add me amanda xx
  • nurseinsd
    nurseinsd Posts: 3 Member
    Hello Everyone! My name is Stacey and I am a mother of 2 wonderful children. I have been overweight most of my adult life and am ready to be done with it! I found out in September that I am diabetic. After having a heart attack 5 years previous, it scared me to death that I wouldn't be able to watch my children grow up! I have lost 50 pounds on a program I found online but since I quit doing it, the pounds are slowly creeping back on......I am petrified that I am going to gain all that weight back and I still have 17 more pounds to go! I could use all the help I can get. I love to get on here and read how everyone else is doing and it motivates me! PLEASE feel free to add me as a friend!
This discussion has been closed.