NIGHTTIME SNACK ATTACK CRAVINGS...HEEELLLPP!

Options
2»

Replies

• RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    Excellent ideas here - thank you all so very much!. I actually just took a hot bath and am eating another popsickle...sugar free..
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm all about the sugar free jello. The Jello Mousse Temptations are GREAT. Dark chocolate, mint chocolate, creme caramel....all really good. Or just the sugar free gelatin with a blip of redi whip on top. Yummy and hardly anything in it!
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's the time that gets me the most. I need substance so i'll eat popcorn, rice cakes or even a fiber one bar. Good luck.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    You might want to try eating a small dinner at 8, then you will be full until 11? Maybe eat a small meal a few hours before dinner also, so you don't get hungry at night
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I drink a Vi-Shake a couple hours before bed, it's always a great 150-170 calorie sweet tooth filler!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • janehend
    janehend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My craving time is when I get home from work. Before starting to lose weight I would fill up on chips and then I wouldn't be hungry for dinner. Of course I still ate dinner! Now, I like a serving of Wheat Thins with Laughing Cow cheese. I love the Blue Cheese flavor. It is yummy and holds me until dinner.

I also love the Jello Pudding cups for 60 calories.