Any 5'7 ladies looking to lose weight??

Options
2»

Replies

• Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ty_fit0815 wrote: »
    Hey, hey, hey...I'm 5'7, and need to lose 23 lbs to get to my goal weight of 145.
    We got this!!!! :)

Awesome! Yes, we can do this!
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    MissyFit08 wrote: »
    Here I am! 5' 7" and 173. Wanting to lose 30 pounds. I had my second baby back in July and it's just time to get it all off once and for all.

Yes, getting it off and maintaining is my goal too!
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    lrubio2016 wrote: »
    Im at 202lbs and looking to get down to what I was told was a healthy weight of 130.

How tall are you?
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'9 so not too far off and I'm looking to loose around 60lbs over a period of time. My starting weight is 216lbs. Feel free to add me and also let me know if you have any advice that I can use! Thank youuuu☺️

Great, thank you!! same here!
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    MakeupMegs wrote: »
    Kelley0519 wrote: »
    Kelley0519 wrote: »
    I'm 5'7 started at a size 26 and am now a size 8 but would like to lose about 30 more pounds which would put me at 135.

Wow!! Great job! What was your starting weight?

Thanks! I started at just around 300

That's awesome, my initial starting weight was 273 lbs... does your family and friends ever say "you're too small!" or "you don't need to be losing anymore weight!" ....I heard that at 190 lbs lol I put 40 back on before I started losing again

Yes!! They keep telling me to stop, that I look fine right now etc. it's incredibly annoying haha I just tell them to worry about their own bodies. I'm doing this for me, not anyone else. That usually get them to stop commenting on my size lol

Right, this is for us and not anybody else!! Self love can only come from self. I love me, but I know I can use some improvement with my weight....and because I love me, I will accomplish that goal!!
  • cpgregory
    cpgregory Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All-I'm 5'7 and I'd like to loose 60lbs-yikes! Busy with life and my health and weight got away from me. I could use the support-and give support as well! I'd also like some ideas about meal planning...thoughts? Can't wait to meet al of you :smile:
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    cpgregory wrote: »
    Hi All-I'm 5'7 and I'd like to loose 60lbs-yikes! Busy with life and my health and weight got away from me. I could use the support-and give support as well! I'd also like some ideas about meal planning...thoughts? Can't wait to meet al of you :smile:

Hey there! I'm looking for ideas on meal planning as well. I work an office job Monday-Friday, most of the time I'm eating leftovers from the night before.. boring I know lol
  • AngelaPhelps492
    AngelaPhelps492 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Angela and I just joined myfitnesspal today. I'm 5'7'' and currently at 320lbs. I have a problem with food and I'm trying to improve myself. I recently joined a gym. It's hard trying to motivate myself but I know I have to do this. I have to lose weight so I that I won't become diabetic and so that I can see my nephew get older. I need all the support and tools to help me lose weight.
  • adidasa
    adidasa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi hi I'm Adi and I'm 5'7. I'm with you;))
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    Hello, I'm Angela and I just joined myfitnesspal today. I'm 5'7'' and currently at 320lbs. I have a problem with food and I'm trying to improve myself. I recently joined a gym. It's hard trying to motivate myself but I know I have to do this. I have to lose weight so I that I won't become diabetic and so that I can see my nephew get older. I need all the support and tools to help me lose weight.

Awesome Angela! The hardest thing to do is START and you've already accomplished that. My start weight was 273, I got down to 190 and then gained 40 lbs back. It's a process and lifestyle change! Feel free to add me on here or message me if you need help or motivation. We can do this! :)
  • Kelley0519
    Options
    adidasa wrote: »
    Hi hi I'm Adi and I'm 5'7. I'm with you;))

great! let's do this!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" I have been on here for a while I've lost 20 and I am working on the last 5-7 pounds. NOT Easy!! Add me! I'd love to help encourage you.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" (sorry not 5'7") want to lose 80lbs. Looking to build/retain muscle - I want some defined arm muscles. (I have a thing for arms on guys - can't stop looking)(my dirty secret) LOL.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    hi all I'm 5'7 and am going to lose 40 pounds. love to eat and exercise which is why i maintain!!! lol feel free to add me!!!