45 lbs ago...and I'm not done yet

Options
I am a first time poster, but have read all of the message boards somewhat religiously since I began my journey in Jan. The pictures are of me at my highest weight of 262. I began my "official MFP" journey at 230, and have lost 45 lbs since January, but a total of 77 lbs in all!

I was looking through my pictures and found these, I even inspired myself!

Enjoy!

P1010500-1.jpg

P1010501-1.jpg

and the after pictures...although I am still 20-30 lbs away from my goal weight...

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

I work out at Curves every weekday morning at 5:40 and sometimes go back in the afternoon for their Zumba, other than that, I always take the stairs and park as far from stores as I possibly can. MFP has made the biggest difference for me, because I had NO idea I was intaking so many calories until I began tracking them!

I still eat fast food on occasion, but always ensure that I will still be on "calorie budget"!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress :))
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! There is definitely a huge difference and you should be so proud of the work you've put in. You look so much healthier already :)
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    WOW... kee up the good work
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's great, such amazing progress!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You are right!!! That is inspiring!! Good job!!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Awesome! Great progress! Congrats and good luck with continued success!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Im starting my journey at 262 and I love all the success stories :) Yours realy hits home because 262 was our heaviest weight. I hope I can do just as good as you have in my journey!! Keep it up!!!
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great! I've lost 45lbs too since January and I know it is not an easy feat so congratulations on that and good luck on your continued goals!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    amazing progress, keep up the great work
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Very good!!! Great progress! Keep it up, you're an inspiration
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome!! DId you workout with a program from Beach Body? What ever you are doing ,it is working..
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • whitbran
    whitbran Posts: 45
    Options
    Aweome job!! ♥ You are well on your way to being a Mega Hottie!!

♥Whit
  • CoilyRob
    CoilyRob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Keep up the great work.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up girl :smile:
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational! Congratulations on your already huge weight loss!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. I am sure those remaining pounds will be no problem for you once you continue what you have been doing so far. I am inspired by you too.
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    what a massive difference, great work! Keep up doing what you do and I'm sure the rest will melt off in no time :drinker:
  • kemangel24
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all of your very positive comments! I was so nervous posting my before pictures, but you all feel like family that have struggled with me all this time, so THANK YOU!

I am very proud of myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!