5'4 female. 20 inches off of my waist

Options

Replies

• misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaamazing! I wish you'd share your story! Will you please?

Yes! So I started in Jan of 2015. I started by cutting down bad habits. I found it much more realistic & effective to cut out slowly rather than doing the cold turkey thing.
    I went from eating fast food 3-4 times a day to eating fast food twice a day. After I got used to that I cut down to once a day then eventually after 3 weeks to a month I cut it out completely & changed to eating at a restaurant twice a week for rewards for working out & eating healthier. I also substituted horrible foods for better foods. I did not force myself to eat nothing but salads & healthy things but I balanced out my carbs fats & sugars. I allow myself to still enjoy foods I love but in moderation. I am also all about rewards! Haha.
    I consume about 1900-2200 calories a day & I work out 5 times a week. I stay as active as possible throughout my day. I keep myself moving because in my eyes every calorie burned counts ;)
    Hope this helped!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    You look amazing! Can you share your calories, and exercise routine with us? I think you are a great example to everyone!
    U look amazing. What all did u follow to reach here
    Aaaaaamazing! I wish you'd share your story! Will you please?

Yes! So I started in Jan of 2015. I started by cutting down bad habits. I found it much more realistic & effective to cut out slowly rather than doing the cold turkey thing.
    I went from eating fast food 3-4 times a day to eating fast food twice a day. After I got used to that I cut down to once a day then eventually after 3 weeks to a month I cut it out completely & changed to eating at a restaurant twice a week for rewards for working out & eating healthier. I also substituted horrible foods for better foods. I did not force myself to eat nothing but salads & healthy things but I balanced out my carbs fats & sugars. I allow myself to still enjoy foods I love but in moderation. I am also all about rewards! Haha.
    I consume about 1900-2200 calories a day & I work out 5 times a week. I stay as active as possible throughout my day. I keep myself moving because in my eyes every calorie burned counts ;)
    Hope this helped!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Now that is something to be proud of! You look amazing! Total inspiration!
    Awww thanks so much you're so sweet!
    efsrous wrote: »
    You look incredible! Awesome work. You have a really great, athletic looking figure in that pic! Also, your brows are so on point! Haha
    Wow thanks! I love hearing that! Both compliments ;) lol!
    You look amazing!!
    Thank you :)
    Couleesmi wrote: »
    Incredible!! Really inspiring. And as said above, Loving your brows! ;D haha
    Awww thanks love ❤️!
    craignev wrote: »
    Wow...thats awesome!! Very well done :)
    karinav89 wrote: »
    Wow! Thats what i call success!!
    Thanks you :):) ❤️
  • stmokomoko
    stmokomoko Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise do you do?
  • journey2sugar
    journey2sugar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Doing that all on your own in 11 months is amazing!!! Very inspirational! Congrats! :)
  • iggy211
    iggy211 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    looking great. goal
  • Amberluvs
    Amberluvs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    stmokomoko wrote: »
    What kind of exercise do you do?

I love the stair master/ stepper, it's great for your butt. I love the elliptical. I weight train also, I use machines though I'm not big into the free weights but some people prefer them! The only time I use free weights is when I do squats!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    iggy211 wrote: »
    looking great. goal
    Amberluvs wrote: »
    Great Job!!!
    Thank you everyone :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    KEAVES13 wrote: »
    Doing that all on your own in 11 months is amazing!!! Very inspirational! Congrats! :)
    Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • mollyallen89
    mollyallen89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Amazing!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    vwj8pxxizhut.jpeg

• misssmadalyn
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    sweet keep up the good work !!!!
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    Great job.
    Holy cow! Amazing!
    Awwww thanks everyone !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Islandqueenfl
    Islandqueenfl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! Congrats! :)
  • gooz71
    gooz71 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Did you ever go over your allowed calories for the day? Or were you super strict and never go over?
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! Congrats! :)
    Thank you :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    gooz71 wrote: »
    Did you ever go over your allowed calories for the day? Or were you super strict and never go over?
    I am pretty good about staying under / meeting my goal. I set my calories to make sure I did not go to bed hungry . 1600 I went to bed hungry , 2400 I went to bed feeling sick bc I ate too much so I set it to 1900 . If I eat too much I put in extra work for my workout. I go over on my cheat day though :)
    Hope this helped
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. What was your starting and current weight? I'm at about 230 and my goal is 140 within the next 10-12 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!