Weight loss after having a baby

Options
So I am trying to get off the weight I gained whilst pregnant. I gained...well, let's just say a lot! Then I gained a little more after my baby was born...
I need to lose at least 20kgs to get to my goal weight. I'm an active person who loves to go mountain biking and I have just started on some weight loss shakes but I know I will lose motivation fast (I have a sweet tooth).
Just need a bit of motivation and inspiration to get this done :)
Anyone in a similar situation?

Replies

• megdewell
    megdewell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! My baby is 8 months old. I am 20 lbs overweight. :( trying.
  • mrsmoore26062010
    mrsmoore26062010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aww, I have just had a baby too. I can't blame my weight on baby as I was ill in pregnancy and lost 2 stone. I have another 3 stone to lose now tho. Good luck xx
  • lozzyloseweight
    lozzyloseweight Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    megdewell wrote: »
    Yes! My baby is 8 months old. I am 20 lbs overweight. :( trying.

It is sooooo hard. My boy is almost 13 months old now. I've lost a little weight and am exercising a bit but not enough really.
    Day one...not doing too badly although i'm always hungry at night. Need to stop thinking about food...ergh!
  • lozzyloseweight
    lozzyloseweight Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Aww, I have just had a baby too. I can't blame my weight on baby as I was ill in pregnancy and lost 2 stone. I have another 3 stone to lose now tho. Good luck xx

Thank you and good luck to you too :)
  • Mary090786
    Mary090786 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean...my baby girl is almost 11 months and finally the weight is coming off.It takes time and it ain't easy,but you can and will do it....feel free to add me guys
  • deanna448
    deanna448 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My son is now 19 months! I lost about 10 lbs in summer and kept off 7lbs...so I'm going to try to lose 15-20lbs between now and May (when my little one turns 2). I need motivation so please feel free to add me.
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I get it!! I've been pregnant 2 years in a row lol, my little one is 3 months and my older is 20 months, and I have 70 lbs to loose. Took 3 years to put it on, its going to take some time to take it off, that's the only way I'm going to get through it!
  • crystalb104
    crystalb104 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My baby will be one month old tomorrow! I had a major sweet tooth while pregnant and ate whatever I felt like eating! Gotta lose this baby weight! Add me if you'd like!