Having trouble saving recipes. App says "UNable to continue sync error"

Options

Replies

• momimdr
    Options
    same issue here...the workaround above is not working for me...
  • 99sm
    99sm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Morighann workaround in the reply 10:51pm Dec 28 worked for me. Very clever thanks.
  • Dowhatjaysay
    Dowhatjaysay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Was just having the same problem with the "unable to sync" message. Went to my recipes and lo-and-behold, the same recipe I was having trouble syncing was there
  • Ben_Erin
    Ben_Erin Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Morighann wrote: »
    I have a workaround that is working for me that is less trouble that what I posted above. I create the recipe, save it, get the error message, back out of the recipe and nav to the sync option, sync, and the recipe appears in my list.

Hope this helps until they have a fix.

@Morighann‌ thank you, you're a life saver :)
  • whosk2
    whosk2 Posts: 1
    Options
    But why should I have to do that. Have recently returned to MFP and was planning to purchase fit bit to sync. Guess that will now be a no and will go with both different program and different tracker
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My app showed same error, but the recipe showed up on my PC so I was able to enter it from there. would have been nice to have done it straight from the app tho
  • Rhodabear
    Options
    I was experiencing the same issue and a simply reboot on my phone solved the issue. Hope this helps.
  • Rhodabear
    Options
    Spoke too soon. I was able to save recipe, but can't log or save it.
  • goatroppet
    Options
    same problem here what's with this
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I entered a new recipe yesterday on my PC hoping the "glitch was fixed."

It was working fine now. Even swapped a few ingredients.
  • rsstcat
    Options
    Can't save recipe on app in phone? Seems like this problem been going in a while!
  • tssweety
    tssweety Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having this problem and have had it before? It's time consuming to begin with and now it won't save. Very frustrated.
  • helenbunter
    helenbunter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just spent ages adding the ingredients to a very complex recipe only to get the "unable to sync" message. I thought this would be fixed by now!!!!
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes, but when I close and reopen the app it is saved.
  • verbascum
    verbascum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I, too am getting verytired of sync errors when I attempt to edit my recipes on my phone! Yes, when I go back to my computer and save it on the website, it gets done, but I have the amounts and info in the kitchen--where I cook!
  • Mickey317
    Mickey317 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I CAN NOT ENTER A RECIPE MANUALLY OR IMPORT. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AS I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES.
  • TigAmv1
    TigAmv1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. Mine won't save at all. I even tried closing and re-opening the app and there is nothing there. Very annoying after all the time I spent putting each ingredient in :/
  • rapidz
    rapidz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having the same trouble. It's getting on my nerves now. I'm paying for premium too. This isn't good enough.
  • rapidz
    rapidz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So just to follow up on this - it's now appearing. I quit the app, waited a few minutes, and it was there. Nonetheless, this is quite irritating (the failed to sync issue).
  • mrsmoore26062010
    mrsmoore26062010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    it won't work for me :-(