Dressing

Options
13»

Replies

• sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ranch Dressing: 1 cup light mayonnaise, 1 cup fat free milk & 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Mix.

1 cup light mayonnaise = 560 calories (16 Tbsp) 1 cup skim milk = 90ish calories (16 Tbsp) 1 packet ranch mix = 80 calories

Total calories = 730

730/32 Tbsp (1 serving) = 23 calories per serving.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    low cal mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice, salt and pepper.
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse farms Avocado Cilantro 45 Cal in 2 T.... Or Ortega taco sauce on taco salad. :)
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Light Olive Garden Italian and Bolthouse Greek Caeser are my fav right now! I also just use salsa sometimes!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I like Kraft fat free Thousand Island or lite, the same with the Ranch, and 3 Cheese Ranch lite are low in calories. There are several out there that are good. Kroger has a lite Southwest Ranch dressing that is also good. I have used salsa on a taco salad.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    lemon juice with salt and pepper, soy sauce, vinaigrettes
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    dmcb24 wrote: »
    Bolthouse farms dressings are delicious and low calorie! 45 caps for 2 tbs serving. In the veggie section with the Marie's dressings.

Agree! I love bolthouse dressings. They are super creamy and don't taste healthy at all!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Mandi98U wrote: »
    What do you guys put on salad for dressing that isn't very high calories?

Avocado, tomato and salt/pepper!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i use the bolthouse farms dressings LOT (yogurt based) and also just got a couple of the amys light dressings to try.... i think a raspberry vinaigrette and poppyseed
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    My favorite dressing ever just happens to be zero calorie. It's a red wine vinaigrette made by a local company.
  • thunderthighsandlightning
    Options
    I just dip my lettuce into a bit of ranch. I honestly maybe use half a teaspoon of ranch max.
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ken's Steakhouse Greek Dressing 100 calories per 30g serving. I usually take a bag of salad mix plop it in a bowl with 28g of feta cheese and 30g of dressing. Sometimes I add chicken or shrimp for protein.

_0061_0023_16oz-Greek-e3.png