New and Need Help

Options
Hello. I am 42, tired, and over-weight. I heard about this site from a friend and joined yesterday. I needed to loose some weight before, but recently and quickly put on 20 extra pounds while stressing about my marriage. I don't like how I feel, look, and especially how I move. I have a daughter and work with kids, so I need to be able to move and play. Sitting at swim lessons has been uncomfortable! My worst habit is giving in to sugar cravings at night/evening. Help! I need friends to help keep me motivated!

Replies

• makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! U've come to a great site! I'm addicted to MFP now! Add me if ud like....we all are ery supportive here! U can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! You'll find tons of support here. I'll send you a friend request!!
  • DaisyAguilar4
    Options
    welcome!!!! we love to see you on here... this has been the best site i have came across yet i love it.... add me if you like and we can do this together along with others
  • Hip_Dancer
    Hip_Dancer Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! 4 messages in a minute or so. If this is any indication of the support on here, I am in the right place!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. There is a lot of support, encouragement and inspiration here.
  • Courtneymartinez
    Options
    Welcome! This is such a great site, your going to love it!
  • jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    You are definitely in the right place! This site is amazing :) Request sent!