Fitbit adjustments

Options
any one know what's going on here? The exercise adjustment for my Fitbit jumps up and down, I thought it was a Fitbit issue but it looks like mfp calorie burn keeps changing so the adjustment from the fit bit changes too.

I have just been to the gym so I think the 1k adjustment is the correct one.

Anyone able to explain these two images take minutes apart? I will disconnect Fitbit and mfp when I get a chance, just wondering if you guys experienced this at all.

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    xjlqwmjwtohj.jpg
    bmt9n6yh4y6s.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Is it that the mfp calorie burn includes the Fitbit adjustment so is constantly readjusting up and down?
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    if you go to the fitbit group here in the mfp community you will see a thread that talks about the problem. MFP has had a bug in the system for over a week that is messing up that adjustment.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    if you go to the fitbit group here in the mfp community you will see a thread that talks about the problem. MFP has had a bug in the system for over a week that is messing up that adjustment.

Yep, there's like 10 threads about this issue over there.
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can enable the step tracker and that should fix the problem. That was also mentioned in the fitbit group forum.