Hi

Options
I've been using the MFP app for a couple of weeks, but decided to join up the forum for a bit of community.

For the first time in my life, I can't stand my weight and have decided to do something about it! I just want to feel good about myself again.

Replies

• oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    welcome! we're here for ya! friend add me
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    MFP is an awesome place! You'll do well here! :)
  • angie_roo
    angie_roo Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been stumbling a bit but am trying again.
    Does anyone have suggestions for what to do when I feel sick of water? I don't really like Crystal-Lite.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    keeping my water cold and adding a little lemon juice works for me.

a friend also recommended lemon juice + splenda in your water - she said it comes out kind of like a lemonade-y water.

You can try adding slices of other stuff to your water, lime, cucumber, strawberries.
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    if u like green tea or raw tea of any kind, that counts as part of your daily water intake. Also, if you eat a good amount of fruits and vegetables, the water from that is included as well
  • angie_roo
    Options
    keeping my water cold and adding a little lemon juice works for me.

a friend also recommended lemon juice + splenda in your water - she said it comes out kind of like a lemonade-y water.

You can try adding slices of other stuff to your water, lime, cucumber, strawberries.

Strawberries sounds like a great idea. :smile: I'll definitely have to give that a try.
  • angie_roo
    Options
    Also, if you eat a good amount of fruits and vegetables, the water from that is included as well

Great. I wasn't considering the water in fruits and vegetables. I'm probably meeting my water goals more often then I thought I was. Thanks