I let it all go.

Options
This time last year I was doing great, losing weight and working out. I lost 36 pounds was was feeling so much better.
Then I just sort of stopped, I let it all go. I have had a slight gain maybe 10 pounds but I think I have gained a lot inches. I feel gross.
But today I will get back to the gym and I will start recording what I eat. My biggest weakness lately is chocolate, not a few pieces but a bag. I need to get out of this comfort zone. I wish I could get back into the mindset I had before.
Baby steps right?

Replies

• pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ! Focus on the next 3 or 5 pounds usually works for me ! Plus I take it one meal at a time ....and put the chocolate in the back of the pantry or freezer so it's out of sight ! You can do it.... Discipline is recommitting daily to the goals that got you started in the first place !
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Lisa:)
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    pwrfl1 wrote: »
    Absolutely ! Focus on the next 3 or 5 pounds usually works for me ! Plus I take it one meal at a time ....and put the chocolate in the back of the pantry or freezer so it's out of sight ! You can do it.... Discipline is recommitting daily to the goals that got you started in the first place !
    Thanks so much! My food battles are a serious mind game lol.