Looking for moms with toddlers

Options

Replies

• JLPersall
    JLPersall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 2 year old daughter and 4 month old son and 30 pounds to lose.
  • tkc616
    tkc616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old and work full time! It is so hard to find time to work out when working full time!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old and a two year old, plus two older kiddos. I'm in maintenance focusing on strength! The biggest thing is sticking to a schedule and planning out food.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Hi :flowerforyou:

I have a 4 yr old and a 20 month old. Both boys. They are definitely my little trouble makers.

My stats:
    Age - 26
    Height - 5'4.5"
    Current Weight Trend - 123.5 lbs
    Goal Weight Trend Currently - 121.5 lbs

I started my weight loss journey at 260 lbs in 2012 after my first son was born. Got down to right around 170 lbs before getting pregnant with my second son. Both boys were born via c-section. My oldest was born at 34 wks due to pre-eclampsia and my second was 41 wks (c-section due to distress during vbac).

My original goal was to get down to 130-135 lbs, which was the weight I graduated high school at. Once I got there, I changed my mind. Currently, I have decided I want to trend 121.5 lbs (which is my most recent low scale reading). I might decide to go a bit lower when I get there, but only time will tell.
  • LeahRDH34
    LeahRDH34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm married, have a 3 1/2 year old son and work full-time. I am going to be starting with a trainer 2x a week in a few weeks. I'm hoping this will push me to do what I need to do.
  • cattfield7
    cattfield7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 3 year old girl. I would love to have some other mom friends on here! Add me!
  • anferson94
    anferson94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 with a 3 year old and a 8 month old
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 with a 3.5 year old son! I'm married and work full time at a life insurance company. Love to have some new mommy friends to share my struggles and triumphs with. I'm very active on MFP and have an open diary.
    SW 300
    CW 220
    GW 140ish
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    dotti1121 wrote: »
    I wish we could count wrestling with a toddler as exercise! :)

I so agree... Maybe if I wore my heart rate monitor I could figure out my calorie burn... :D
  • TamaraBrown86
    TamaraBrown86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me a well! I have a little tornado, errr I mean toddler that will be turning 2 in March. I've been working full time and putting in my workouts after she goes to bed or even getting up at 5 before she wakes up. I "seriously" started this November at 215 and am down to 179. GW is 150 at 5'8".
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old. Both boys. I lost 40 lbs after my 2nd. Then I got lazy and gained back 15. I've still got a long way to go. And I'm thinking maybe one more. Not sure. I'm 37 and starting to feel every year of it.

• CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old. Definitely need more mummy friends
  • BLShumway
    BLShumway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 year old Mom with an almoat 6 year old special needs son who has the mentality of a 2 year old as well as a four year old and ten month old little boys as well. with 3 boys and one special needs i have a hard time finding the time for me to do what i need to be healthy. Trying to change that so i know i will be around for them. Anyone who needs more support feel free to add me as a friend.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    35 y o mom of 3, 13,8, and soon to be 2 y o! I work two jobs. And I think wrestling a two year old is exercise! I know it is to chase him in the store! Lol. I workout everyday I log daily and my diary is open! So add me
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have two! My daughter is 3 and my son is 1. He was born on her second birthday <3 I have lost a lot of weight and have a lot of weight to lose still.

SW 315
    CW 235
    GW 160-180ish
  • NadineDaney
    NadineDaney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello every one im 29 yrs old with a beautiful 7m old babygirl looking to lose the weight i gained during pregnancy.. always up for new friends
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am mom to 3 yo and 5 yo boys. Always up for more friends.
  • MrsFaulkner13
    MrsFaulkner13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 29 (for one more month) with a 3 year old and an 18 month old. I am definitely looking to make some friends and have a few friends to lift each other up. Please friend request me and I will definitely comment and encourage and would love the same! :-)
  • MrsGraham1020
    MrsGraham1020 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    23 year old here, I have a one year old and 110 pounds to lose. Any of you ladies can feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. :)
  • abertrand87
    abertrand87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and an 11 month old :) add me if you like!