Help a girl out Over weight 5'11 & 345

Options
2»

Replies

• bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    From what I've been told a growling stomach doesn't always mean that you're truly hungry. Technically (possible bro science ahead) your stomach growls all the time as a result of churning to break up and push food through your digestive tract. The more food in your stomach, the more muffled the contractions sound, though. I know that my stomach growls the loudest right AFTER a meal and since I've started eating significantly smaller portions more often in the day, it seems to never stop. I'm fine with it, though, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. As long as there are no stomach pains coinciding with it I think you're fine although I would agree with others in that you should be very attentive to your body and nutrition to ensure that you're meeting all of your micronutrient requirements and not under eating.
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 weighed 266 pounds when started 22 days ago weigh 255 now my calories is set 1340 i eat lot of protein 5 ounce beef or chicken with veggies every day i like eggs also i eat egg whites though 5 egg whites with 3 bacon slices in mourn with a apple pie oatmeal muffin a recipie in blog thats 99 calories that combination keeps me full i eat 24 almonds one hour be for ameal makes you feel full helps your grehlin [can't exactly spell it] but keeps your hunger in check i read. i have tried everything weightwatchers and all but i love MPF just keep counting calories you will soon learn if really hungry or not