Weekly net calories:)

Options
So I decided to say that I love how you can go back on your diary and add up the amount of calories you ate for the 7 day week, minus the exercise calories you burned, add together your goal net calories for the week and see the difference. It makes a huge differnce and just made me feel alot better! I have been eating 1800 to 3000 caclories a day (3000 today) added up the last 7 days and subtracted my exercise calories and it worked out to n average of 1709 calories a day.....not bad!!

Replies

• bjon89168
    bjon89168 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do you get all this calories ? I cannot even fill my daily calorie intake . What kind of food you eat . Advice .
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    bjon89168 wrote: »
    How do you get all this calories ? I cannot even fill my daily calorie intake . What kind of food you eat . Advice .

Sounds like you switched to "diet foods" - low fat, low calorie, etc. Unnecessary. If you want to get in more calories, eat more caloric food - full fat dairy, less-lean cuts of meat, avocados. Cook with oil. Snack on nuts.
  • bjon89168
    bjon89168 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes you are right I am on diet foods. I am on weight loss program and I exercise often so I am getting small calories on daily base . But it is great advise to gain weight . Thanks for the advice .