Help!!

Just booked a holiday for June and i NEED to lose weight!! Help meeeeee! xx

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Eat less, move more. For more specific answers, more specific questions ;)
  • taylalauren
    taylalauren Posts: 4 Member
    Haha im fine with the eating thing.... i have no motivation at the gym!
  • jag_7ub
    jag_7ub Posts: 1 Member
    You can lose weight fast, just by walking everyday. No gym or fancy outfits necessary. Good luck!
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Don't go to a gym then. Buy a gazelle used or a exercise bike and while you are watching tv keep moving. Walking is a big plus. Got a large store close by? walk around the outside walls 4 or 5 times a day. Volunteer at your local dog shelter to exercise dogs. Gyms are a $1000 a year up here so I don't do a gym. I did find a fitness club that meets twice a week so I do the routine once a week. Swimming is an excellent workout. Dancing is great too. Put on a dance videos and dance your heart out.
  • taylalauren
    taylalauren Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for your advise! we have a running machine which is good. but the gym here is only £30 a month for all classes and full use of olympic sized pool. so i think i will do that so i can go swimming, and then maybe try body pump or some sort of dancing exercise! x
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Why don't you search out some videos of before and after pics. There are lots on youtube. They will get you psyched and inspired. YOU CAN DO IT!