Addicted to Les Mills BodyCombat!

Options
Anyone else enjoy bodycombat as much as I do?? My goal for 2016 is to become a certified instructor! I would love to add people who share the same love for Les Mills. I also love Les Mills Sh'Bam!

Replies

• youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Awesome workouts. As they are not available for purchase through beachbody anymore, where do you get them? I borrowed the DVDs last year but had to return them and have not been able to find them for purchase.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love les mills, body combat is amazing, and grit cardio & plyo.
  • scottsteurer
    scottsteurer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I love it. using it to lose the last 15 lbs I have. What other programs do you recommend?
  • scottsteurer
    scottsteurer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome workouts. As they are not available for purchase through beachbody anymore, where do you get them? I borrowed the DVDs last year but had to return them and have not been able to find them for purchase.

Actually. That's who I bought the program from last week.
  • mjulialinkmjl
    mjulialinkmjl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After my first class of body pump, I couldn't even walk. I was so sore that I said "I'm not going back". Three months after I told myself that I had to do it again and I'm glad I did; I really enjoy it (except the lounges song lol). So I do pump 5 times a week, sometimes less. Depending on my schedule.
    I also tried body combat, but after doing them back to back and hurting my arm, I stopped doing combat. I need to go back!
  • cynthia5569
    cynthia5569 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Les Mills streams all their programs online now just like Beachbody does. I have purchased "authentic" no bootleg, dvds from ebay. They can be quite pricey. I just love how many calories I burn, how powerful I feel and it's nice to my knees! I also love BodyPump and Sh'Bam.
  • cynthia5569
    cynthia5569 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »
    I love les mills, body combat is amazing, and grit cardio & plyo.

I haven't tried Grit Plyo and Grit Cardio. How are those?
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Just completed the power kata. 45 mins of fun! Got best body doing the HIIT - just 30 mins but OMG!
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

Les Mills streams all their programs online now just like Beachbody does. I have purchased "authentic" no bootleg, dvds from ebay. They can be quite pricey. I just love how many calories I burn, how powerful I feel and it's nice to my knees! I also love BodyPump and Sh'Bam.

Thank you!!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have Combat and Pump and the only way I can do them is to mute the people and music. They are just way too chatty and hyped up for me lol. For what it's worth I feel the same way about Tony Horton. The first couple of times you do a DVD the singing, jokes and comments are funny. After 4-5 times it's old and annoying. I also acquired the RPM DVD's for indoor cycling and use those when I want to use my bike.