I love looking at everyone's pictures. Anyone here lost 150-

2»

Replies

• WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    I have also lost 187LBS .. you can see before and afters in my profile.

Good Luck
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    in a perfect world I need to lose 150 pounds. 160 would be better! I admit I was a little worried about the extra skin thing too. Rather that then all the fat. Congratulations to those that have lost the weight. What an inspiration!

In MY perfect world you lost TWENTY SEVEN POUNDS!! WOOT WOOT!!! :drinker:
  • 1115Karen
    1115Karen Posts: 5
    Wow!! All you ladies are an inspiration to me!! Congratulations and thank you!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    I have extra skin... cant you see it??:frown: I hope you look at my muscles first , then notice the skin, if you do, you will know that I have done something amazing and am now a healthy , happy , thin person who has muscles and some extra skin, which is a whole lot better than the person in the before picture..... dont let it stop you , and dont worry about it, it is what it is. :drinker:

haha no I dont really see the extra skin. I guess you're one of the first couple ppl i've really talked to that lost a LOT of weight and looked so thin afterwards.. extra skin is like a phobia for me -- cuz im not upset with my body right now and I feel like the weight loss wont seem so nice if I have extra skin after its all over with.

Here is another picture :
    dress1.jpg

inner arms has the skin.

and take my word for it, the weight loss will still seem so nice... it will. I would have NEVER thought I could wear this dress when I weighed 330 pounds, even if I did find one that fit me, I was a size 28 , I am now a size 6, TRUST ME, The weight loss seems so nice!!!

Wow you are a great inspiration because I too wear a 26/28. I weigh 356 now after losing 14lbs. I would LOVE to be a size 6! My goal, though, is to weigh about 160 and/or wear a size 10. I might think differently down the road, but right now I just can't imagine myself any smaller than that :)
    '

I just want you to know the amazing thing about Tam. She is loving and helpful. She is not thin but healthy. This girl runs 5ks 10ks (right Tami?) and has been on TV and I think a magazine article. (as have a few more Tami's on here. What is it with that name? :laugh:)

To me she is the best example of doing it all right. Sorry if I embarrased you Tam, but you amaze me girly:love:

One step at a time we can change our thought processes and change our lives. You may end up with some extra skin, running a 5k with one of your children!!

OR you may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't have the extra! I am so excited to see your progress:drinker:

lol, I love you ! I have no problem bragging, only because I use to weigh 330 pounds and couldnt do anything!
    I run 10 k's for fun , I teach group fitness classes ( 4 or 5 a week) and inspire people daily to live a healthy life. I have been on national TV ( the TODAY SHOW) , I have been on local TV ( NEW Day North West), I am about to be in a medical magazine ( The centerfold no less) with the article titled " Exercise is Medicine " , I have been featured in an MSN website with one of my sons. I have inspired my sons to lose weight as well as most of my co-workers. I have worked out with past "the biggest loser " winners. I have had Jillian Michaels ( my idol) give me congratulations on my success,
    That is me bragging, :blushing:
    But one thing I have to tell you, and I can not express enough, is how amazing you will feel when you shed the weight. Life is just AMAZING, you will love waking up in the morning, in fact, you will bounce out of bed some mornings. Working out makes you feel more alive, sharing your story with others and inspiring them to lose wieght will make you feel even more alive. I want everyone to feel as awesome and amazing as I feel. It is just the most amazing feeling in the world, getting healthy. I would spend my day with a complete stranger and talk with them just to have the chance to help them change their life if I was given the chance and the time.

I hope you will come back to me when you hit your goal weight and just say " you were right, I do feel amazing" Cause you will, I know it . :drinker:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Let me just say....You all are lovely! I havent lost 150 yet, BUT hopefully, I'd like to be somewhere around there...I've lost 98 so far..you can see them in my blog at the bottom of my signature!
  • Wow! Your so incredible! How long did it take? I've so far to go! Confused about calories and all! Scared to eat!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!