Hoping for a few friends who will actually leave comments

Options
I am a photographer. New to MFP. I have 33 to lose. I have received lots of "friend requests" and although I comment frequently, I rarely receive comments in return. Hoping to find a few who comment as I do daily! encouragement really helps! I go to the gym a lot. I eat as healthy as possible. It is possible that I may be relocating to Italy next year. I have travelled the U S and have taken thousands of photos. Hoping for a few encouragers as we go this journey together who appreciates receiving encouragement as much as I do. Thanks!

Replies

• CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my best to comment when I can, feel free to add me!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I quote when I have something to say, I try to help. If you want encouragement and some one who will point out mistakes when I think it would be useful for the sake of help, add me.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Thanks. How do I add you? . I am open to suggestions, praise and ideas! I comment daily or every two days for sure.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly stove feel free to add me.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Active sorry darn phone
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    "Whatever you say, Stove."
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i do the same, i love encouragment. from me or to me. its very helpful.
    i try to comment everytime i open the app to log something.
  • simonemsi
    simonemsi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'll do my best to like and comment when I can.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me. the more the merrier. i love seeing these people bust their *kitten*.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I leave comments i sent you a friends request im from NC and have lost 77lbs and have about 60lbs to go
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i comment but only on the fun or interesting stuff that shows personality. i very very rarely comment on the automatic posts and never look at someones diary unless they say something regarding it that makes me want to go take a look. likewise, i dont expect likes or comments on the automated stuff....
  • hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can ad me I will be glad to comment.
  • hlcavalieri
    hlcavalieri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LunaGreen wrote: »

What kind of name is Stove?
    Are you an appliance?
  • hemilovee
    hemilovee Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am a photographer. New to MFP. I have 33 to lose. I have received lots of "friend requests" and although I comment frequently, I rarely receive comments in return. Hoping to find a few who comment as I do daily! encouragement really helps! I go to the gym a lot. I eat as healthy as possible. It is possible that I may be relocating to Italy next year. I have travelled the U S and have taken thousands of photos. Hoping for a few encouragers as we go this journey together who appreciates receiving encouragement as much as I do. Thanks!

I am the type that leaves comments feel free to add me if you'll like.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    LunaGreen wrote: »

What kind of name is Stove?
    Are you an appliance?

No, I'm a man.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    What I mean on comments is not lengthy. We all lead busy lives. Just " good job! Great work! " we all could use encouragement. And I am female not that it matters
  • adortchable
    adortchable Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active, you can add me if you would like !
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    i comment but only on the fun or interesting stuff that shows personality. i very very rarely comment on the automatic posts and never look at someones diary unless they say something regarding it that makes me want to go take a look. likewise, i dont expect likes or comments on the automated stuff....

Same. I also don't close out my diary every day because I don't need the "great logging!" comments. To each their own I suppose.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

Same. I also don't close out my diary every day because I don't need the "great logging!" comments. To each their own I suppose.

yeah stuff like that means nothing to me (which is why you and i get along LOLOL). motivation comes from within...