100+ pounds to lose and need some support...

Options
1235»

Replies

• angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Im in. 120 pounds odd to lose, from New Zealand. Love being supportive n supported. This is our journey. Lets enjoy each step of the ride.
  • Andrealp55
    Andrealp55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, 27 years old here! Today is my restart day 1! Looking for some friends to stay motivated with. I had over 100lbs to lose, lost about 85 and quit trying a few months ago. Today that changes. Anyone needing a motivation buddy, im your girl!
  • LC_libra
    LC_libra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashlee,

I'm with you! Same amount of weight to go. Keep at it! I just started this week and am looking for friends too. It's great to have support on what I know is a long journey.
  • jenniferclausen
    jenniferclausen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 80-100 pounds to lose so that I can feel better and be healthier and able to be more active.
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm a mom (7 kiddos) and I've always put EVERYTHING before my own health and well being. It is time take care of myself as well! I have over 100lbs to lose also. Please feel free to add me! I'm confident we can do this! :)
  • ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I lost track for a couple of weeks with a death in the family, however I am back at it now!
  • brotherjake70
    brotherjake70 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Best of luck on trying to achieve your goal!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I have 120 lbs to lose. It's hard without support at home, but you'll find plenty here! :) feel free to add me
  • willow9
    willow9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go and log daily. Feel free to add me.
  • ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Added you guys! thanks for all of the support.