Chalean extreme

Options
Anyone do the Chalean extreme program? Thoughts, opinions, results?! I would love to hear them. If you have result photos I wanna see them!! :) thanks in advance.

Replies

• vggpl
    vggpl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've done Chalean Extreme in the past. Didn't lose any pounds on the scale but went down 2 sizes and almost 20 inches.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    The workouts are great, and the program is better on mute.......Chalene Johnson's voice is grating and gets annoying after 5 minutes. If Chalene Johnson didn't lead the workouts, I might be doing them.
  • jusca
    jusca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Chalean Extreme. I did a full month last May and lost 5 lbs the first month and watched my nutrition (roughly 1600 cals and I'm 5'1"). I got sick over the summer so I didn't resume the program. Now I returned it to 3 weeks ago. I added in more cardio for 4 days a week (1 mile walk on lifting days) and I've dropped 2 lbs this past week. So, you may have to add more cardio if you want better results.
  • cbihatt
    cbihatt Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday. I am only doing the main workouts, though, not any of the intervals or ab stuff. I will most likely add in some cardio during the Push phase next month