no diet soda challenge

Options
going to go diet soda free for month of september, anyone with me?

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    heck no, I would fear for the safety of those around me
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    SURE
  • icujohnson
    Options
    this will be hard for me b/c i have become addicted but i am GOING TO DO IT!!!!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I need to be off of it, but not sure I want to be just yet.... lol.. I really need to kick this habit, lol
  • ClaireJC
    ClaireJC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NO Diet soda ........ brain does not compute!!!!

Does this involve drinking copious amounts of red wine??? :)
  • krizrose
    Options
    I NEVER drink it b/c it can cause cancer (idk what the controversial science says, it has done so) and mostly because it makes you crave carbs/sugars!!!
  • txtree50
    Options
    Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I on the other hand will limit myself to 1 a week.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Three words for those kicking the habit...

Flavored Seltzer Water

You get the bubbles, you get flavor, but you don't get all the bad chemicals! :) (And Bob Harper approves!!)
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Yep. 110%! I normally don't drink it much, but last week I noticed my consumption creeping up! :drinker:

I, however, blatantly refuse to give up coffee. To paraphrase the first responder, I would fear for the safety of others! :bigsmile:
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I will try to weed myself down to drinking less. Having no soda on the other hand might be a little impossible. I don't even drink coffee. :ohwell:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I started this a week ago myself...:smile: So I'm totally in. I'm trying to kick it for good. Bring on more water! lol:drinker:
  • Mahhafooznit
    Mahhafooznit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good work people. Diet soda is loaded with sodium. You will feel so much better avoiding that.