Replies

• Pennilopez
    Pennilopez Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That looks fab @OmnomFox
  • professorpfm
    professorpfm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Today I'm on the road so lunch consists of almonds, corn nuts, honey crisp apple and lemon polar seltzer. 330 calories and it holds me till gym time.
  • professorpfm
    professorpfm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Tacos, black beans and corn, and Spanish rice.

If I could have this all day everyday I would...
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Eggs and toast. I get up late though. My lunch will prolly consist of meatloaf and fried potatoes About 500-600 calories
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    5oz Rotisserie chicken and some guacamole then some chobani simply 100 blueberry cookie yogurt. Yum!
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wendy's half apple pecan chicken salad.
  • carswell413
    carswell413 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    4 grilled chicken skewers... 300 calories, 48g protein
  • missbossypants
    missbossypants Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    carrots and snap peas with light hummus. I'm keeping it light today - saving some calorie and carb room for pancake Tuesday supper!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    fluffernutter... I've been sick for 3 days and its the only thing I'm craving.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Multigrain roll with lettuce, tomato, and avocado. There was supposed to be hummus and cheddar too, but the deli forgot it (and it was one of their Daily Special sandwiches)!

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Pennilopez wrote: »
    88meli88 wrote: »
    brown rice, cooked betas, goat cheese salad. Not looking pretty bc it got all mixed up int he container. But healthy

What's betas ?

betta-fun-facts.jpg
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I was out shopping so I got a toasted footlong roast beef sub (no cheese) at subway (only ate half for lunch). It had lettuce, tomato, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, jalepeno and their spicy relish. Less than 400 calories. Ate the other half just now for dinner and still have over 500 calories to use for something extra yummy....I like when days turn out like this.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of proud of myself. I was out shopping and suddenly the smells from the food court hit me like a siren song to a sailor of old. Hamburger! French Fries! PIZZA! OH MIGOD I SMELL PIZZA!
    I left the store, managed to walk right past Wingstop, came home and had my 3 oz's of homemade oven roasted chicken breast, four flaxseed crackers and two ounces of baby carrots. I still want pizza, but at least now I have a full stomach thinking about pizza.