Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• LaurettaLD
    LaurettaLD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok peeps! I need some love and could also hive equal shares of love back... I'm more active with on again off again flouder on being on a diet and then bam... Chocolate and coffee appear! I'm a long time member with low goals and high visions... I'm here and ready...I like to laugh at myself occasionally too.. Add me if youd like my motivation and vice versa...
  • Spliff_doctor73
    Spliff_doctor73 Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    42 year old from UK, and I need to lose some timber and get in shape, I am a smoker so need all the help I can get especially with motivation....lol
  • evarinjr
    evarinjr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me, looking for motivation and to motivate. See my profile for introduction
  • aimzuk
    aimzuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all
  • DoNotBurnTheDay
    DoNotBurnTheDay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Always up to having new people and interesting things pop up in my news feed. Feel free to add me. :)
  • idareu098
    idareu098 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    looking for weight loss buddies holly end
  • myronganes
    myronganes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know my way around dieting and training and have been doing this for a while. Feel free to add me or send me a message if you'd like some tips :)
  • Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friendly, active people to add to my quest squad! Talk health or general life. Feel free to add!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Reema and I am a runner. Currently doing c210k week 10 and I love it oh and feel free to add me!
  • _Tyr_
    _Tyr_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! New here and looking lose 50 lbs.! :)
  • severnmiles2014
    severnmiles2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hi I'd love more friends if people want to add me! Thank you
  • MysticalT
    MysticalT Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've been here a few times and find my will power is very weak but I'm trying my best. My news feed is pretty empty so i need some friends who post often to help keep me motivated! I'm currently 12 1/2 stone and aiming to lose a minimum of 2 stone. :)
  • AshetteKetchum
    AshetteKetchum Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm an active user and will support you anyway that I can =]
  • abdefender
    abdefender Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    On here every day now...feel free to add
  • frikfourie
    frikfourie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi people - I am also looking for encouragement and am willing to encourage others as well. I am into weight training and have been doing it for the past 40 years! Unfortunately my love for food hid all my gains, but it seems that at long last, at the age of 49, I have found the elusive secret ot my weight loss, and it is called Low Carb, High Fat! I have lost 35kg (77lb) and still have another 20kg (44lb) left to go, and I promised myself it will be before end of 2016. So feel free to add me!
  • Loser_53
    Loser_53 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would really like to have some friends on here to keep me motivated.
    I am determined to do it this time! Please add me, we can do this together.
  • DonsQueen15
    DonsQueen15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some new friends to share the support!!
  • CrankyGoatBC
    CrankyGoatBC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mid-forties and overweight, hoping to fix the overweight part! I'm getting back into weightlifting and starting a whole foods lifestyle ...Looking for a little motivation from likeminded MyFitnessPal members. Please feel free to add me :)
  • jdgorham06
    jdgorham06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MyFitnessPal I hope to find friends and connect with a community of people that are interested in healthy living. Please feel free to add me!
  • iimarzll
    iimarzll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Look for some friends to help keep each other motivated. Add me please.