Hello! I am new to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hello, my name is Savannah and I am completely new to this site. I am currently looking for some encouragement. I have gone back and forth with my weight loss journey. I keep loosing 20 lbs and then gaining it back. I have such a hard time with keeping to exercise and eating healthy. Does anyone have any tips? I would love to get some help. :)

Replies

• brotherjake70
    brotherjake70 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The best thing that has helped me is to write down what you eat and meal preparation. MFP will help you in the write it down part. Good luck in your journey. Add me if you like.
  • kec_15
    kec_15 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey girl we are in the same boat! Add me if you want; we can motivate each other to get back to being fit!
  • TheGoblinKing19
    TheGoblinKing19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have added both of you! :)
  • xerenamile
    xerenamile Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The best thing is to be as honest as possible and surround yourself with positive people,feel free to add me.
  • Ang_from_Colorado
    Ang_from_Colorado Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you and it's frustrating! I start off great then somewhere along the way I just lose motivation :neutral: feel free to add me if you'd like
  • brhouston
    brhouston Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feeling the same.... Lately I have had to seriously have a conversation with myself and ask myself "Do you really want to live your life in this body or this condition of health?" I usually can pick myself up.. sometimes.. Add me please
  • itsker56
    itsker56 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Another one in the boat! Brhouston - had the same conversation with myself.
  • sdevine878
    sdevine878 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if Ud like
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Be honest with what your adding and have fun! Feel free to add me!
  • TheGoblinKing19
    TheGoblinKing19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You guys are all so nice :)
  • AmaGray
    AmaGray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support, I could use some supporters as well. Gotta go from 166 to 120 / 125 by Summer, preferably sooner!