I hate it when...

Options

Replies

• let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    IHIW - people go for the two-handed handshake (Hey Vice-grip, you're not rescuing me from a cliff - one hand will suffice)

Much better than the dead fish hand shake though.

^^this is also true
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    IHW people who aren't disabled, just obese take handicapped parking spots at the gym.
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    IHW people who aren't disabled, just obese take handicapped parking spots at the gym.

Haha ba$tards!
    Options
    IHIW - I choose the only shopping cart in the whole store that has that one bad, rebel, loose wheel that you can hear from 7 aisles away...
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you fart and walk out of the room but then it follows you another 15-20 yards.
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    IHIW a random stranger tries to initiate conversation while I'm at a urinal in a public restroom. (My man, the silence you hear is me not being able to drop water because you're making me feel way too uncomfortable - I talk football, too. Just not in this environment...)
  • DJNG0311
    DJNG0311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hate when people leave little donut plates on the plate loaded hammer strength machines and I have to take them off.
  • junelove89
    Options
    I hate it when I come out the shower and realize I didn't grab a towel
    Options

IHIW friends tell me "You must try this - it tastes sooo good!" (1st of all, relax - I've tried it already. It tastes fine but I just don't share your orgasmic enthusiasm, sorry)
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people are incapable of making decisions or taking action on their own. They pussyfoot around it and talk about it and you know they just want someone else in on it and it just means you have to hear them whine about it not happening.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you fart and walk out of the room but then it follows you another 15-20 yards.
    My god man/young lady, that's a pretty good sign that it's more than just a toot.
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I hate it when my MFP friends *kitten* and whine that they are not losing weight and I peek into their diary and see 3 bottles of pop, McDonalds, Pizza and other bad things that would prevent you from seeing any progress.... Don't complain about it if you aren't willing to do the work for it!
  • mspies1974
    mspies1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    IHW some slob takes the elevator for only ONE FLOOR. Where I work, we have glass elevators; everybody can see who's riding. And I work for a health insurance company.....smh
  • Cblsplcr
    Cblsplcr Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I hate it when haters hate.
  • junelove89
    Options
    I hate it when the tortilla breaks on a perfectly good taco
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    mspies1974 wrote: »
    IHW some slob takes the elevator for only ONE FLOOR. Where I work, we have glass elevators; everybody can see who's riding. And I work for a health insurance company.....smh

That's hilarious.

Elevator shaming!
    Options
    IHIW I'm the only dad who shows up when volunteering at my son's school events...
  • ClubSilencio
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I hate it when you leave the house in sweatpants and eyelash crust just to run a quick errand and more hot women than you've seen in an entire month decide to all show up at once. :worried:
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you lay for a nap and when you wake up you realize only 10 minutes have passed. I want my naps to last 3 hrs lol