5'-5'2" girls! what's your goal weight and body fat %?

Options

Replies

• slperryer
    slperryer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 5ft 4, 113lb and my body fat is about 18%. 18 years old.
  • deelendor
    deelendor Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'2 my goal is 140. I was 140 pre babies and very lean, toned and very happy. I'd like to get to 140 with muscle tone, not sure of the BF but I know my Dr. was very happy with me at that weight.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Where are you getting your numbers from? Your BMI doesn't seem right to me....

I'm 5 feet tall, I started at 180 and my body fat was 35%, I'm now 138 and my BMI is 26%. My goal is to get to 125-126lbs, so I have a healthy BMI of 25%

Her stats are pretty on

I'm 5'3" and vary from 142-146 with about 23%BF
    I want to be at about 135-138 and 18%
  • LiveMore101
    LiveMore101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1 1/2. I weigh around 100.5-101 lbs. And I believe my body fat percentage is 15-16%. I'm looking to gain some back though, because I just started on a bulk yesterday! :P
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Stats; 4'11 102lbs and body fat is 19%. Not aiming to lose any weight....would be good to reduce body fat, although I am carrying excess skin around my navel from pregnancy so I feel my bf measurements are not that accurate.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 110lbs currently. I'd like to get down to 105lbs and 19-29% bf is possible.
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft tall SW 258 CW 232 GW (for now) is 150. I can't remember the last time I was 150 so I will adjust and figure things out as I go and see how I look and feel.
  • JustineTakesItBack
    JustineTakesItBack Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'3" and am 170 on the gym scale. I used to want to be 125, but now I want to be 130. Different routine! I'd love to be around 19% bf, but we'll see how that actually looks.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I trust fat 2 fit's calulator, it said I am 26.9%. My body fat scale has it about 30.5%. I tried a more intensive measurement method, and that said 30%, fit 2 fat's seems low, not that I would not love it if if were correct. I have to have my husband use the calipers on me, he is good at stuff like that. You can't trust some website to tell you for sure. When I think I am at my bodyfat goal, I will get a bod pod at the very least to get a better idea of where I am really at.

Anyway, I am 5' 2" and weigh 147 (my ticker does not reflect that last pound yet as not my check in day to put it in yet). My original goal was 130 (it is still set to that) but now I am not sure, my Doctor is saying go back to your high school weight (I was 120 in high school but have always been very muscular so I weigh more). So now I don't know, anywhere from 17 to 25 lbs. down, I will look in the mirror at myself in a bikini, and say this is it. I doubt that will be at a lower weight than 120, but who knows, time will tell.

I am back in the large side of size smalls (7-8 jeans/shorts/skirts, small size shirts), but normal for me most of my life was 3/4 and a 5 if something was cut really thin, I always had a butt, but guys always liked that. :)

I say lose to where you feel you look your best, you need to be happy with your own body, it doesn't matter what I think.

Sometime this week I will have an updated pic, my profile pic is 39 lbs. down.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    So I just did my ideal weight on fit 2 fat, according to it, at 134 lbs. I should be 20% body fat (the goal I gave it just to see what it would say). Ok, when I lose 13 more lbs. I am going to look up this topic and post, but I can pretty much guarantee I won't be done yet, although since I lift you never know.
  • runjumpflyy
    Options
    5'2", started at 116lbs, my BF% is around 26%, and my goal is to be around 105lbs :) I'm at 14.2 today so feeling good
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    5'3'' here and I weigh 119lbs.. .with body fat of 30%. :/ I'm very displeased with that. :( I know I should lose more weight to get my body fat down but I don't want to lose my muscles and I don't want to be very skinny :| Blah.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Where are you getting your numbers from? Your BMI doesn't seem right to me....

I'm 5 feet tall, I started at 180 and my body fat was 35%, I'm now 138 and my BMI is 26%. My goal is to get to 125-126lbs, so I have a healthy BMI of 25%

BMI is not a percentage, it's a number. Body fat percentage is a percentage. So regarding above, is your BMI 25 or is your body fat percentage 25%?
  • natnatr14
    natnatr14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. My BF is 16.5% my BMI is 20.2% and weigh 112 pounds

I started working out 3x a week. My starting numbers were BF 22% and weighed 109 pounds. Looks like my fat percentage went down and my weight went up. Muscle gains!!!
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and i weigh 169. I dont know my bfp but id like to get down to 120 pounds within yhe next eight months to a year.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    22 years old - 5' - GW 110?? CW 114 - Could potentially stay the same due to muscle mass and heavy lifting
  • Thom_Kat
    Thom_Kat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For a bit of comparison purposes, my body fat was 35% at 160 and dropped to 30% at 136. I'm 160 again but my body fat is still only 30%. The difference this time is that I've added a lot of muscle from lifting (4 years). Now, I'm finally ready to start focusing on losing actual fat again. I'm 5'2. It is really pretty interesting to see the recomp.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 2 and currently at 178lbs 41% BF according to the PT. I want to get down to 135lbs and under 30% BF
  • Saraness
    Saraness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I weight 145lbs and my first goal is 120lb and after that maybe 113-107 depending on how I look. I want to be lean and athletic
  • stmokomoko
    stmokomoko Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Currently 140 with 32% BF :s . I want to be 22-24% at least.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!