NSV Roll Call!

Options
2»

Replies

• gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I ran a 6.5 mile HILLY course, and i finished it! last time i had to tell my running buddies to leave me to the wolves, hahaha. It just inspires me to do more!!
  • hmiller2011
    Options
    I can touch my palms on the floor.....yay! Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:

i can too!! it's an awesome feeling :happy:
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    I had my first NSV today after only being on here for a bit short of two weeks:) I walked into the lounge this morning and my husband said he could see I am losing weight as my face looks thinner! I love him dearly but he is not usually very observant, so it meant a lot to me that he noticed! :)
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I work out in our garage. I happened to catch my reflection in a piece of glass on the wall. I realized I was wearing the same outfit that I wore when I started working out but now it's all baggy and hanging off me!
  • skinnyrache
    skinnyrache Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing this for about 2 weeks, but since changing my diet I have SO much more energy. Even on the days I don't get enough sleep, I still have more energy than i did a few weeks ago when I was eating garbage. My body feels cleaner, stronger, and more energized!!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    These are such great accomplishments! Are there more out there? Please share!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    On my Wednesday workout with my trainer I was able to complete an exercise that I couldn't do at all last time we tried. It was a core workout day and she had me doing all sorts of plank and crunch variations. Well, when she brought the scooter out (small square platform with wheels on the 4 corners) I was nervous. It wasn't pretty, but this time I was able to actually do the scooter planks! (Those are the ones where your toes are on the scooter and you bring in up under your body and then back out while you are in a plank position.)

And last week I had to go buy some clothes for work to get me through the summer. I now have 2 just-above-the-knee skirts in a size 14. (I started out in 22s.)
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I have gotten to buy smaller pants and clothes (18/20 down to a normal NOT plus size 16!). But my favorite NSV are my collar bones! I have never seen them before! They are just starting to show, and after losing a cup size, I am back to wanting to have lower necklines just to show off my budding collar bones! Can't wait till you can really see them lol.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!!! Thanks for starting it. I love reading about everybody's NSV's. Congratulations to you all.

As for me, I had to move my wedding rings to my left hand. They're too loose on my right. I won't get them resized until I'm down to goal and maintained for a bit.
  • sarahbear1981
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have finally switched to standard push ups instead of girlie ones! I can climb the hills on my bike that I once thought impossible.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I can pull down my size 14 jeans without unbuttoning/ unzipping! I'm size 12 right now. Hopefully in a month or so, I'll be wearing size 10. I can fit in them right now, but they give me very noticeable muffin tops... so not yet!

Also, I have a hoodie that used to be completely tight on me, especially around my belly. Now when I wear it, it's so loose I can grab a fistful of fabric and STILL not be as tight.

ALL of my lifts are 10lbs heavier than they were 2 months ago!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is a great post...

Im not sure this qualifies but last night my family had a gang up on mom and were having pizza for dinner moment so I looked up papa murphys nutritional info ordered them what they wanted got me a thin crust d-lite. I ate a huge salad while it was cooking and then even though my calories would have allowed 2 slices I just ate 1. I was happy and satisified. This new way of life for me is catching on and I CAN do it..
  • lachicadelfuego
    lachicadelfuego Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wore a shirt that I hadn't put on in over a two years because of the way it hugged my fat rolls and it actually looked nice and was loose on me.

I see muscles in my thighs that weren't there before. I've always hated my big thighs but now I want to show them off.

My mom, who has always been smaller than me, gave me some jeans that didn't fit her. When I got them I tried them on and could barely get them past my butt, much less buttoned. Yesterday I actually got them up with no trouble and buttoned! I still have very noticeable muffin top in them and they are tight in the thighs a little, but I will fit them nicely soon. : D
  • ATXJudie
    ATXJudie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I went to boot camp 3 times this week and the gym twice. I finally hit my workout goal of 5x a week.

In boot camp on Wednesday we do these low-bar pull-ups, it is hard to explain, but let's just say I could never do that many when I started boot camp. Wednesday I rocked them out -- they almost seemed easy! And another girl in boot camp even noticed!!
  • sarahbear1981
    Options
    These are so inspiring! Keep em' coming! I wanna hear more about everyone's success with thier new lifestyles!!!:bigsmile:
  • sarahbear1981
    Options
    awwww! No more?
  • sarahbear1981
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • Vendetta2300
    Options
    I got a pair of shorts in a smaller size than normally. Granted, they have a small elastic thing in the back, but it's still a smaller size...:blushing: