Trek for WATER!!

Options
Haven't been a big fan of taking in at least 8 cups a day. Soooo, i am going to start carrying around a 32 ounce water bottle at all times with crystal light in it. Considering Crystal Light requires 16 ounces, it will mellow it down. I want to get at least 8-10 cups of wwater a day!

Wish me luck!!

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good plan.

I find when my weightloss slows down it is because I am not drinking enough water.

Good luck.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Crystal light is wonderful! It doesn't have to be mellow either. Put two or three of them in there it still counts as water!
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome plan. That's what I do but I carry the 50.7 oz. bottle and empty two packs. I like the taste. Enjoy!! P.S. It's better ice cold and it burns more calories!!!
  • jtkelley420
    Options
    You can do it!! Good luck!!
  • cammons
    cammons Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Be careful....carrying my 32oz bottle has me drinking all day long! You just might find that you're drinking way more water when it is with you all the time like that and before you know it you'll be addicted.

A helpful hint, most fast food restaurants will refill your water bottle or let you refill it at their fountains even if you don't actually buy anything...gas stations that have water in their soda fountains will do that too but they are less common.

Bottoms up!