Not-so-New, Just been MIA!

Options
Hi there!

I am no stranger to MFP but I have been on a hiatus. My name is Katie. I had gastric bypass on 1/20/16. HW: 257lbs SW: 242lbs CW: 220lbs GW: 125lbs.

It has been a challenge for me even after a year of preparing to get used to all the changes I've gone through. I am here for support and friends :)

I am using my surgery only as tool and I am ready to push hard and reach my goals!!

Feel free to send me a friend request :)

Replies

• katiecarlisle123
    Options
    What do all of these acronyms mean?
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am not a stranger as well, but after many stops and starts, I found a great group of MFP friends who have inspired me to be better and do better...and have kept me consistently logging in. Stick with it!
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options

HW: highest weight SW: starting weight CW: current weight GW: goal weight
  • thefithairista
    thefithairista Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am not a stranger as well, but after many stops and starts, I found a great group of MFP friends who have inspired me to be better and do better...and have kept me consistently logging in. Stick with it!

Thanks Jessica! I can't wait to find a group of friends here as well :) Good luck to you!
  • sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Doing_me
    Doing_me Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am also on my second run on MFP. Lost 40lbs 3 years ago only to then meet my husband and gain a ton back which leads me to my CW which is also my HW at 217lbs. GW somewhere around 143lbs. Feel free to friend me!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options

I think its: HW = highest weight, SW= surgical weight, CW = current weight, GW = goal weight.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    BTW OP: Good luck with your weight loss! I like your attitude; using the gastric surgery as a "tool" rather than a crutch! Keep us posted!
  • thefithairista
    thefithairista Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BTW OP: Good luck with your weight loss! I like your attitude; using the gastric surgery as a "tool" rather than a crutch! Keep us posted!

Thank you :)